Thread: HELP!!!!

drakdragon is offline -Hacks Newbie

I just sold my psp to someone out of state. I tested it and everything was working. He received it today and said it won't play the game i included.

He said it plays mp3s and pictures just fine but it wont read the umd when he puts it in. Anyone have any clues on what to do or what is wrong? Keep in mine I tested everything before i shipped it and everything worked fine.

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

thats why i prefer to sell localy or pawn it, or sell it to EB/Gamestop, tell him to try and clean the umd and the UMD drive first, maybe its dirty
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!

Caprisun is offline -Hacks Veteran

or hes a n00b and downgraded to play a 2.0 only game, well it worked ehen you gave it to him, and you were selling it as is, you made no guarantee to him it would keep working, who dies he think you are, SOny?

even so I like to make sure people I sell to are satisfied with their purchase.

It's a 1.5 PSP. and the game included is Darkstalkers: Chaos Tower. which has been working on it.

well he broke it, what else is there, its likewhen we brick psp's we dont know what happened to it :8)

lord is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

if he wants to return it to you say no he is prolly gonna pull a switch or something...if it is workin when u gave it to him what more cud u do

GameShark is offline -Hacks Veteran

I say he is full of it just forget the dude

the only thing i'm worried about is him filling a complaint with paypal to get his money back if he chooses to do so.

But I made sure everything was in working condition, wrapped/boxed very well so that it would not sustain any damages, and I double boxed it and filled the 2nd box with cushions.

I see no reason why it shouldn't be in the same condition it was when it left here. Unless he did something he wasn't supposed to.

which he probably did, after all , if you put your money in a big ass safe only you can open, all the money should be in there when you open it again, unless som1 did sumthng they werent supposed to :E

rivethed is offline -Hacks Neophyte

You could try this.

Have him send it back, give him his money back. When he ships it out, insure it for like $300. If it's not working when you get it, blame the shipper and get the insurance money.

I have not tried this, don't know if it works, but I understand there are those that do.
    Nostalgia sure isn\'t what it used to be.