Thread: THANK YOU!

hurley954 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey all,
    I've been reading this forum/site for a few weeks and havent noticed much thanks given to the few knowlegeble people on here. I was actually looking to sell my psp and thought id google around a bit and found this. I feel your pain with all the "dumb" noob questions but it actually does help when you answer some of them (though most are repetitive) anyway--- theres my brown nosing first post

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Thank you and welcome to the forum... yeah I try to give some answer to even the most inane questions... we're here to help, it just gets tiring after a while with the same questions over and over again... you'll never find a mod attacking a n00b tho, and it's part of our job to stop flames when they ignite... enjoy our forums and please don't be afraid to ask any questions... and don't be offended by anything anyone might say.

ShadowWolf is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Thank you and welcome to the forum... yeah I try to give some answer to even the most inane questions... we're here to help, it just gets tiring after a while with the same questions over and over again... you'll never find a mod attacking a n00b tho, and it's part of our job to stop flames when they ignite... enjoy our forums and please don't be afraid to ask any questions... and don't be offended by anything anyone might say.
    Well, chode, he.....uh......1 night he took me to.......his......"crib" as he called it.........and he did something that I will never forget.........but.......I would count it as.....attacking.... :cry:
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this
    If YOU think stealth PWNS, then click HERE

lord is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran