Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: To ALL advanced Users of psp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snake_al is offline -Hacks Newbie

DO NOT LAUGH ON NEWBI's YOU ARE ALL BEEN A NOOB'S IN OTHER TIME'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IF YOU MAY HELP ,DO IT IF NOT OR IF YOU NOT WISH TO HELP - JUST SHUTUP WE A NEED TO HELP EACH OTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER!!! YOU A ALL BEEN A NOOB'S IN OTHER TIMES!!!!!!
    IF WE HELP EACH OTHER SONY WILL NOT STOP US AND HOMEBREW ON PSP

HELP IF YOU MAY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iball is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

We'll just laugh at you then.
    Of course, I save it all up and laugh at the end of the month.
    Come back then.

Snake_al is offline -Hacks Newbie

We'll just laugh at you then.
    Of course, I save it all up and laugh at the end of the month.
    Come back then.

Wrong way!!!!!!! :|

TALL_GUY is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

:rolleyes: ok, ill be nice... sometimes ;) but first, let me tell you what you did wrong in this post.

1. caps lock - most pple dont like it when an entire post is done with the caps lock, it just makes you look noobish and makes us want to flame you.

2. page extension - when you typed the "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you didnt put a space in it so it made the page extend and alot of people dont like that either, its annoying and a waste of space. plus, it makes you look like a noob which equals us wanting to flame.

ok... now when we noobs/newbs etc. we are talking about the following description, not the people who are branded as noobs cus of their post count.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DEFINITION OF A BAD NOOB/NEWB
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOOBS/NEWBS = stupid people that come here thinking they're they shit, that they know all, when they dont. they come here asking questions that have JUST been asked TWO MINUTES AGO. its people that dont do any research that we hate. seriously, when someone askes a question that is literally two topic post's down from theirs it gets kinda annoying.

then we tell them to look/search and they go and flame us saying this site sucks and that some other site is better.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its OK to come here and ask questions, just be sure you did your research first. when people come here and just ask...

" how to homebrew psp? i very dumb, sorry bad enlish"

it gets annoying, cus the psp homebrew scene is very easy! its just COPY AND PASTE! right click, COPY AND FREAKING PASTE!!!! it isnt that difficult to figure out!

try looking at the README.TXT that almost ALWAYS explains where to COPY AND PASTE, and what buttons to push.

Yo-ho.. yo-ho.. a pirates life for me...

mattser12 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Yes we were all once noobs, but when I was a noob I searched every forum I could till I knew everything I wanted. All the info is here but some noobs are just to lazy to fuckin search so for their lazyiness they deserved to be flamed.

I mean they ask a question thats been asked like a 100 times, then they'll wait hours for answer an bump their post a shit. If they just used some common sense they would find their answer in like 5 mins!!

lord is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

when i was a n00b i searched...rarely asking stuff that was already answered...but i never did shit like this

1. Caps is your mortal enemy
    2. Do not repeat yourself
    3. Speak better English
    4. Please never stretch the page like that. It's annoying
    5. Not really a 5 but man you are in for a toast (*lord puts on his flame mask*)

Elite_Hacker is offline -Hacks Neophyte

It really does get VERY annoying when people come to the forums asking questions that have been answered like 2 or 3 topics down from their own post. I know that I hate it, and I'm sure that the rest of you probably do to. especially the mods of this forum. and thats the main reason why there are so many locked topics on this forum also. It all boils down to this... Do your research BEFORE posting a new topic in ANY forum, and if you ABSOLUTELY DON'T FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR, then you can post a new topic about it. If you don't do that, then your about 99% likely to get flamed.

xxbaoxx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i know that this thread is crap and does deserve a 'good kicking' but im willing to bet that most the peeps that fly threw it are sorta feeling pity for his pety english and probably even worse ideas.....hence, they will probably not even try to lite his arse up. This lucky chap apparently seems to have fallen into the 1 out of 99 percentile marker of that statistic Mr Elite was mentioning.

i understand that if the coders of the psp homebrew scene were to unite we, the benefiters, would greatly GOBBLE all the efforts and probably still complain. you have to understand, bud, that not everybody has the same mentality as yourself. i mean there has been tons of homebrew for the psp thus far and certain peoples still cant take time and thank the creators.......when i found out about umd emu i was in love (not reall) with huma kavula...that damn proggie worked great for me and i made sure to get the good word out on other forums that i used to browse. Even thought the emu worked terrific for me others put it down. And when Humma Kavula decided to leave the scene due to bordism a great deal of people - even with his great work already published and probably in its best form - put him down for being a 'quitter'. the world doesnt work the way it should work so this concept of yours will never ever ever ever happen, man.....

if you ask me, i think youve been watching too much of the movie, Hackers

\"and by the way, screw both of yall\" - me
    \"YALL!\" f*cking texan accent. I hate it.

TALL_GUY is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

omg this page is stretched and its soo annoying to read the big posts! some mod plz plz plz edit the first post to make it go normal! ok.. now i wish i was a mod so i could do it myself!

Yo-ho.. yo-ho.. a pirates life for me...

imzack is offline -Hacks Ninja

same here tall guy, this is pithetic why make a useless topic on this shit, not all newbies get burned only the ones that act ultra stupid and shouldnt be breathing air unless your iball that burns pretty much everyone. hahaha

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast