Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sony doesnt like 2.6?

dracule is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

As you may know i had to send in my psp due to some technicle difficulties. when i got it back(5 minutes ago) i plugged it in only to find that it was 2.5 no 2.6. i sent it in only 1 day before 2.6 came out so they could have loaded it with 2.6.... but chose not to!

does this mean that sony is regretting 2.6 because of all the bugs?

on the plus side i got a brand new PSP with no dead pixels (my old one had 6 or so) but no more homebrew for me.

Fd! will forever be my hero. Please take the time to vote for my group for Ecomagination: here Thanks for voting FD., Jibbz, OGTiago, Scorpus, Jsamp, killaj

Mathematic is offline -Hacks Newbie

Chode Messiah is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

As you may know i had to send in my psp due to some technicle difficulties. when i got it back(5 minutes ago) i plugged it in only to find that it was 2.5 no 2.6. i sent it in only 1 day before 2.6 came out so they could have loaded it with 2.6.... but chose not to!

does this mean that sony is regretting 2.6 because of all the bugs?

on the plus side i got a brand new PSP with no dead pixels (my old one had 6 or so) but no more homebrew for me.
    hello world is out so u can spend 50 bucks on gta and load up hello world :razz: sucks to not have nintendo doesnt it?

imzack is offline -Hacks Ninja

hey dracule for what reason did you send your psp back? did you have to pay shipping or anything? buy a box to ship in also just wondering because i was thinking of sending mine back since i have a piece

i had to spend 9.35 to ship it from chicago to texas. but 9.25 for a new psp? plus it wouldnt cost that much but i put 250 insurance on it just in case something happened. i packed it with an old foam sleeping bag matress that i cut up and put it in an old box i found so i just had to spend 9.25....
    by the way, do any of you have the iskin neo for psp? it is a case but its 57 bucks including shipping. just wondering.

and one more thing if i upgrade(which isnt likely) are there any RSS channels that i can just listen to music on? just curious and pondering on if i should upgrade to 2.6

Fd! will forever be my hero. Please take the time to vote for my group for Ecomagination: here Thanks for voting FD., Jibbz, OGTiago, Scorpus, Jsamp, killaj

did they give you a brand new psp or did they jsut fix screen?

no everythings new, new serial number, no scratches on umd ring, no dead pixels so its all new.

that is sweet, what was wrong in the 1st place?

Kevinn932 is offline -Hacks Newbie

well isnt that nice brand new psp but u kept ur memory card right? plus i bet they didnt upload 2.6 on it because like u said u gave it a day before it released

no, i sent it on the day before it was released. it would have gotten there about 2 days after its release.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast