Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bricking psp?

asaplock is offline -Hacks Smarty

Please explain what bricking a psp is and how to avoid it? DOes it happen often?

Caprisun is offline -Hacks Veteran

bricking is when the firmware is corrupted and unable to start, just follo upgrade downgrade instructuions and dont use anything that isnt on this site, or test somthing some guy made

Sir_Chan is offline Senior Member -Hacks Member
    hiding in a tree outside your moms window

ok bricking a psp is basically rendering it useless by running malicious codes or programs that wipe the system of all its data. that or some idiot drops their psp in a toilet and doesn't dry it out and lets it sit with the water in the system.

belly0fdesire is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

ok bricking a psp is basically rendering it useless by running malicious codes or programs that wipe the system of all its data. that or some idiot drops their psp in a toilet and doesn't dry it out and lets it sit with the water in the system.
    fuck you

mrrogers is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

fuck you
    lol
    I don't think they were talking about you, B.O.D, but anyway,
    Shit happens. Life sometimes sucks. Sorry for your loss.
    (I would freak if it happened to me, I do feel really bad 4 U.)
    Use Google, Damn't!!!

Caprisun is offline -Hacks Veteran

oh yeha that hapened to Belly once, just because you drop it in the toile dont mensa ur an idiot, i think it was his son anyway but accidnr happen, ive usd my pps in there before, if that hapened i be pissed

GameShark is offline -Hacks Veteran

Dude get a newspaper less expencive when droped in a toliet

Id never put my psp near water

ShadowWolf is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Even a glass of water? Your gonna get thirsty :mrgreen:
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this
    If YOU think stealth PWNS, then click HERE

Sir_Chan is offline Senior Member -Hacks Member
    hiding in a tree outside your moms window

fuck you
    god damn belly i didn't fucking know, i was making a reference about my friend droping his pda in the bathroom at school and just let it sit in the teachers room all day and by the way if i was making a refernce to you (if i knew you which i don't) i would have said something like "let's not mention someone like belly droping his psp into a toilet."

ShadowWolf is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

fuck you
    god damn belly i didn't fucking know, i was making a reference about my friend droping his pda in the bathroom at school and just let it sit in the teachers room all day and by the way if i was making a refernce to you (if i knew you which i don't) i would have said something like "let's not mention someone like belly droping his psp into a toilet."
    I think belly was just being funny. He didnt mean anything by the fuck you. R.I.P. Bellys PSP :cry:
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this
    If YOU think stealth PWNS, then click HERE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast