Thread: Working SOCOM and TLOTR:Tactics???

aureusy is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi, someone in my hometown claiming SOCOM and TLOTR:Tactics iso can be played with emulator. I have downloaded both games but they never work for me.

Here is the link: http://www.buysell.com.my/Auc/List/2...Std2445936.htm

Any comments?

imzack is offline -Hacks Ninja

socom and gta cant be played with a loader everything else i can if im not missing some

ironmonkey is offline -Hacks Veteran

He said lotr not gta. And the list is growing. SOCOM, GTA, King Kong, Pinball, WWE Smackdown VS Raw, Tokobot and a lot more all require 2.0

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

aureusy with LotR you will need a save file that will start you after level three because the game crashes after level 2 or something as an ISO

aureusy with LotR you will need a save file that will start you after level three because the game crashes after level 2 or something as an ISO
    Mine can only get me till the "copyright statement" screen and then crash. My ISO is 528 MB (554,139,648 bytes), called a-lotrta.iso. Am I getting the correct one?? By the way, how's the game? Nice?

lord is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

well search these forums i think tips and trick a guy claimed to have socom working on 1.5 by replacing some files on from the beta with the REAL socom game he said it was only single player though

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

The game is decent, I found it a little short but it's not bad at all. I got the ISO working with fastloader and the one I have is 528mb also

The game is decent, I found it a little short but it's not bad at all. I got the ISO working with fastloader and the one I have is 528mb also
    Okay, thanks for the reply. I hav no idea what should I do. Maybe I'll get the iso to try with other's PSP or redownload. Thanks anyway.