Thread: Derrrr, I Think I'll Update

JetsterDajet is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I thought I'd share this because it's kind of funny...

I got a PSP for Christmas... which surprised me very much considering my folks told me I DEFINATELY wasn't getting one. Anyways, I had done a little research about homebrew prior to asking for it, but when they said no I just stopped reading about it. So, I got the PSP, and the fimware was 1.5, which I knew was a good thing. Problem was, I wanted to use the web browser, which isn't available on 1.5. So I decided, "Derr I think I'll upgrade." So I'm sitting in front of my computer with the update downloading and I'm reading more about homebrew. Then I start reading all these posts of people asking if they can downgrade from 2.5 and every was saying "NO YOU NOOB, ITS IMPOSSIBLE." I swear... the download was at 95% before I went "SHIT SHIT SHIT and cancelled it just in time... I'm glad I did, because I've been down this road before. I got a Sidekick II last year and got a developer's key while it was still free to everyone. Then the damn thing broke and they sent me a new one... RIGHT after they retracted developer's keys to everyone exept people who can write java.... I was so pissed and I still am... at least I learned a few things about Java... and I have my PSP!

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

lol you are one of the lucky ones. now you can enjoy all of what homebrew has to offer.

killerkhatiby009 is offline -Hacks Smarty

lol i remember when i updated to 1.51 when i first got my psp thinking that it had all these cool features then i realized that its nothin diff except i cant use homebrew. So after 2.0 came out i updated to it because no one seemed close to hackin 1.51 or 1.52. Anyway i just waited for a downgrade or homebrew to work on 2.00 and used the new webbrowser to make time go by faster. (although it didnt really help)

StevenTr is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

good you reconsidered about 2.5 while reading gotlucky... and why do you think web browser is so special? you do have a computer and its so inconvenient trying to type on it..

o ya i read that other thread saying some guy gave his friend his pspt o play with ..he went on internet....came back and it was upgradring to 2.6 or 2.5 dont remeber?

so is it a risk to take? if you go on internet it cna upgrade your psp on its own or something? or his friend was just a idiot and upgraded it?

Mazdapro5 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

wow that was a close one dude...!
    Proud PSP owner FW 1.5 + Madcatz Stealth Case, Sony Battery Pack

Spartan 117 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

dam, thats was close, God must love u to save u from noob hell
    lol @ Thread

© Spartan 117. 2005-2019. All rights Reserved, lol

Need X-Box 360 help, Click Here!