Thread: Okay, something that REALLY ticked me off

cored_15 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey guys, I have Need for speed underground:Rivals and Ridge Racer. I am a BIG online gamer so therefore i like to buy online (infrastructure) enabled games. Thus the reason i bought both of those games because it said that it supported infrastructure play on the back. Yet with both of these games, ITS NOT IN THE ACTUAL GAME!!! So i even called ea about it and got some idiot that read me from an article how "EA does not support infrastructure play on it's launch titles." So is this a problem with you guys and do you know why the idiots printed this on the box? Thanks

psp: >2.0 + 2.50 + 2.60 = I hate myself

crime mob is offline -Hacks Newbie

a lot of the old games are like that i cant tell you why because i dont no why those games are like that

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Well you should have know that Namco has never put any titile on any system online before.

ShadowWolf is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Hey guys, I have Need for speed underground:Rivals and Ridge Racer. I am a BIG online gamer so therefore i like to buy online (infrastructure) enabled games. Thus the reason i bought both of those games because it said that it supported infrastructure play on the back. Yet with both of these games, ITS NOT IN THE ACTUAL GAME!!! So i even called ea about it and got some idiot that read me from an article how "EA does not support infrastructure play on it's launch titles." So is this a problem with you guys and do you know why the idiots printed this on the box? Thanks
    What does liking online play have to do with ur obesity???
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this
    If YOU think stealth PWNS, then click HERE

s0m3one is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

LOL

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

And ridge racer does not say that. That was my first PSP game. It only says Ad hoc mode. So you read it wrong.

adrenaline is offline -Hacks Newbie

LOL
    LOL

GwG0247 is offline -Hacks Member

LOL
    LOL
    HAHAHA

Chode Messiah - You\'re a 12-year old with no taste or tact; why would anyone care about your opinion?

scholar is offline -Hacks Smarty

LOL
    LOL
    HAHAHA
    that's just wrong but... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    \"Some mistakes are too fun to make only once.\"

ViruZ is offline -Hacks Member

LOL
    LOL
    HAHAHA
    that's just wrong but... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*SNICKER* HAHA. :) :E
    ViruZ