Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: X5 ver. 1.00 runs on 2.01

Viruso8o is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hello everyone, I have just gotten a PSP ver. 2.01 for christmas. Was hopeing that I would get a PSP for christmas but didnt know anything about what version it had to be to run homebrew and all that jazz. So I got one, started reading up and then got disappointed. So on my reading up, I seen something called X5. After reading what it did (basically a ported version of apple OS) I dl'ed it and attempted to put it on my PSP not knowing if it would run on ver 2.01 (website didnt say what firmware version was needed). Followed instructions and walla!!! it worked with no flaws. I searched the site for topics on X5 and to see if anyone else knew anything about this working on versions over 1.5. SO im not sure if this is old info or new but X5 works on 2.01 (newer firmwares not know to work, mabey you all know). So untill 2.01 downgrader or hack becomes available, lets play with X5. It even has games and applications like AOL IM. Let me all know what you think and if there is any other sourced portal applications that are available for dl. Lata!

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

It's only a Web portal.

Viruso8o is offline -Hacks Newbie

It may only be a web portal but a lot (most of the options like games and calculator and address book) work without being online. I dont have a wireless router so this s nice. Is there any other type of portal like this? Thanx

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

there's a portal that looks like XP but I can't remember what it's called, search this site or google it and you should find a few different portals.

critt420 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Geese everyone just peed in your cherios now didnt they?

Well I LOVE this, GREAT FIND!!! Who needs emulators now!! It barely took up any space (have 32mb card still and it fit fine).. Very cool, still trying to get messengers and what not to work but playing battleship right now :P

Hey let me know what you are able to view offline.. Thanks

NICE FIND this should be a sticky for 2.1 users looking for more..

Will4042 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

a sticky, hell no
    kodachiNET Owner
    irc.kodachi.net #kodachi
    kodachi.net
    YES ADS!

Will fuck you and your mother you stupid fuck

Will4042 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i was only saying that cuz everyone (but u and some others) know that u can run web portals on 2.01+
    kodachiNET Owner
    irc.kodachi.net #kodachi
    kodachi.net
    YES ADS!

Okay first PSP portals are not common.. Go ahead and try and find me 5 websites dedicated and written for the PSP..

We certainly didnt need your smart as comment or anyone elses for that matter..

Every post about a 2.1+ gets trashed and its fucking annoying.. So whatever this thread is once again trashed and once again its pointless to try to talk to anyone here so this will be the last ill post because trying to be helpful or saying thanks obviously isnt what this site is about..

Now go play Mario and be gone!

RipeTomatoe is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker

i was only saying that cuz everyone (but u and some others) know that u can run web portals on 2.01+
    shouldnt that be 2.00+?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast