Thread: 50 GB PSP

rin1276 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Almost a year ago, a rumor get started that Sony was going to release a 50GB PSP. From what I've read on the 'Net, the rumor's been debunked. But, I'd like to read some of your opinions about this subject. For example: It'll be good 'cause of the storage or it'll be bad 'cause it'll slow the PSP down and chew up the battery, etc. And before the insults start coming in, no, I don't work for Sony. I'm just bored at my job..... :sleep:

Genocide Music - Check out our music. Break away from the mainstream garbage.
    Download our ringtones for free, by logging on (through your cellphone) to www.tagtag.com/madhouse_pr

bmo24 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I very much doubt a psp having 50 GB....even a IPOD struggles at 50 gb. And even if it did have 50 GB the design would have to be changed and impossible to call it hand held or portable.
    Bad bois back for good now...

HotShotAzn is offline -Hacks Ninja

Almost a year ago, a rumor get started that Sony was going to release a 50GB PSP. From what I've read on the 'Net, the rumor's been debunked. But, I'd like to read some of your opinions about this subject. For example: It'll be good 'cause of the storage or it'll be bad 'cause it'll slow the PSP down and chew up the battery, etc. And before the insults start coming in, no, I don't work for Sony. I'm just bored at my job..... :sleep:
    you should have seached...this topic has been discussed in redundancy.

sony will probably not release a PSP with hd anytime soon...
    Sig-a-what?

aznkairi is offline -Hacks Smarty

why will sony want us to stop buying memory sticks???

contra24 is offline -Hacks Guru

sony will release soon a 4gb and 8gb memory sticks, i think it will be great, u can put many moives games and music in it

try my 3.03OE-A installer here it\'s the best
    P.S DONT PM ME ASKING WHERE TO GET PS1 GAMES FROM