Thread: Progress?

des343 is offline Banned -Hacks Ninja

Well i notice the 2.6 and below is all hacked in some way now although i dont like the way it is being done going through GTA save...i would think that there would be some other way of course im not a hacker....but i think that running homebrew through this save would get annoying i dont know if its worth the wait for GTA to load just to use some homebrew so far the is nothing Extreamly Sweet as far as homebrew goes.

the big question for me though is how much progress as far as homebrew, isos, and just emulation and roms is actually being made on 2.0 to me it seems as if 2.0 has just been skipped over i see no new information on it anymore its all about 2.01 and above from what i know there isnt much homebrew even running on 2.0 i know isos arnt (which is perfectly fine) but i dont even know of how to get roms and emulation running on there...also no has made an even decent GBA emulator for any FW version of the psp.....

i guess ether i dont follow things or understand them very well or 2.0 has been pretty much left behind how far along is 2.0 and is it even still being hacked? also the gta game save will there be a way to simulate loading GTA in order to make it faster and for those who dont have GTA it just seems more of a hassel than its worth

why the hell doesnt sony have the psp running at 333mhz yet?...not sure i get that isos seem to run fine with it...

Sir_Chan is offline Senior Member -Hacks Member
    hiding in a tree outside your moms window

hey if you have version 2.0 then downgrade

GameShark is offline -Hacks Veteran

Im sorry what exactly is your problem
    It seems to me that you are another one of those pirates intrested in a iso loader

Aside from that you come off as a jerk

No 2.0 has not been over looked the problem is that there is no known
    kernell exploite in 2.0

What other apps do you need for 2.0 <--- all that realy fails to work are iso loaders.

And for you not liking the way gta is being used as a hack
    1. WTF do you care you have a 2.0
    2. Do you have a better way
    3. Whats wrong with using a game save hack

winnin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

pore kiddys that cant play GTA
    my psp\'s kick you\'re psp\'s buttox

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

I agree with Gameshark on this one, I really don't understand what des is complaining about, Almost everything that can be run on 1.5 can be run on 2.0 except ISOs and a few apps. Do a search and you will find that emulators work on 2.0

raigxi is offline -Hacks Newbie

awwww... i take pity on the fool that wont play GTA coz its an 18 lol, but seriously weve got a pretty safe downgrader for 2.0 and all the homebrew we need either jus downgrade or shuttup and feel the 'WOW' of homebrew on 2.01+

HOMEBREW ON 2.01+ ROCKS!!!! (and what a game to start off on :p)

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

des343, see http://www.fanjita.org/psp.html for all the working 2.00 homebrew.
    ( ^^)b