Thread: up down up down

seesoe is offline -Hacks Smarty

i herd that if you keep on switching from fw 1.5 to 2.0 a lot it will mess the flash's up? no?

m1ndle5s is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

i had no problems when i was using WAB version changer. the only thing that bugged me is that i always had to plug in the adapter inorder for it to work. so if i was on the road im stuck playing either homebrew or the actual umd games. but now i jus kept it at 2.0 and using Fanjita's eboot loader. hopefully on the next version, it will play some of the eboots that don't work right now like smashbros.

ya i use the wab changer also, and also hate when u have to plug it in, but im talking about changeing the whole firmware, like upgradeing and downgradeing

cuz i wanted to use the internet, cuz i can get any internet browser to run on my 1.5

m1ndle5s is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

not even the fired up web browser? that worked for me perfectly. well you ever consider leaving it at 2.0? this way you have the internet and you can use fanjita's eboot loader to play most of the homebrews, but not all. im not about the iso loaders tho.

i tryed fired up browser but for some reason when i download it from this site it is missing files so iit does not work. also i tryed emulateing fw 2.0 and 2.50 and i got them emulated but the browser does not work on them, i might wait for the new emulater that will have the browser working