Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Treatment of noobs and arrogance ....

thruster is offline -Hacks Newbie

this being my 1st post and only having owed a psp for 3 weeks or so ..... this site sucks for taking the piss out of noobs. I've been in the IT/computing game for 8 years and one thing I've learned is not to talk down to people. Some people forget that some of us were gaming when there were only PC's and atari consoles. As for some posts on this site, I can only assume 17yr olds or yonger are the moderators ....... yr attitude and grasp on technolgy sucks. THERE WILL BE NO DOWNGRADER EVER FOR 2.6 !! Give your heads a shake, sure there will be! Everything gets hacked if given enough time. Remeber the bods @ sony do thier jobs 9 to 5, psp hackers do it for fun, who do u think has the most drive? Thats why servers/routers etc will always be hacked in time no matter how secure, hackers do it for fun, we as systems admins cant be arsed half the time

I was liking this site but the arrogance is beyond belief.

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i can only speak for myself...
    i have no problem with new people. in all truth, their what keep this forum alive. i actually like helping them and putting my 2cents in when they have a valid question, topic, or idea. it's the n00bs (yes, there is a difference) that get me pissed. most questions can be answered by just looking around the forums, and doing a search. i know that because that's how i learned. it aggitates me when the n00bs just want to have everything spoonfed to them instead of trying to learn atleast a little by themselves. 2-3 people per day ask about the same upgrade problem, atleast once-a-day, someone asks what the best homebrew programs are, or what stuff does when theyu can just look at the descriptions in the download section to find out what things do, and see what works best for what they want to do. atleast 4 times a week, someone asks about GTA on 1.5, and atleast twice a month, someone starts a thread like this. you'd get pissed, too if dozens of people asked the same question all the time. it's like a teacher who has 50 students that dont pay attention, and all ask the same exact questions just b4 a test because they want everything done for them.

contra24 is offline -Hacks Guru

it's not an issue of taking the piss out of noobs, but plz just take alittle look for the subjects in this forum, most q's are about how to put iso's in memory stcik and it's simply discussed very detailed in the sticky of this forum as most of the noobs q's,so they wont even need to search for it,

i agree in not saying bad word or using bad attitude against new psp users cause as u said most are below 17, and same are only 13! which really need to be helped cause they are just kids,even telling them go and read the sticky will be a help cause they dont know what it's for,

try my 3.03OE-A installer here it\'s the best
    P.S DONT PM ME ASKING WHERE TO GET PS1 GAMES FROM

Syn13 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I didn't really get the shaft when I first joined...killaj has a point there, there's a search here and most likely many of us will be using it before posting.
    I'm still new here and also dunno squat about alot of the PSP mods but I still use the search before posting a question.

ShadowWolf is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I hate ppl like thruster. IF PPL TOOK THE TIME TO LOOK AROUND THESE FORUMS FOR 2 MINUTES, THEY WOULD FIND OUT EVERYTHING THEIR LOOKING FOR!!!! Fucking moron. I hate it when u get 20 topics every day asking "Is there a downgrader for 2.6!!!" When theres another one saying NO 2 topics down from theirs. Its just that n00bs come in here, like you, and think that we HAVE to answer their no-common-sense questions. We have like 25 stickies that have info about everything that n00bs might have trouble with for gods sake.
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this
    If YOU think stealth PWNS, then click HERE

tweaked is offline -Hacks Newbie

The funniest thing is that the worst offenders of this are the biggest idiots on the planet. I have been reading this site since June, and I just can't believe some of the idiotic, moronic, and retarded, things some of the older members here have said, believed, or done. Then you have other members who read every site and don't understand what they are reading, but still regurgitate what they read to the idiots on this site all whilst talking down to them, and yet making huge mistakes in the information because they really have no clue. With that said tho, there are quite a few good ppl here. The bad ones really are the minority. It just seems like there are a lot of them cause they all have big mouths.

Mazdapro5 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Im going to speak from a broad view here, and not getting into details. Of course there will be new comers and asking questions, thats what forums are all about, not just experts hanging around asking super hard questions and discussing difficult stuff.. the only reason why (again broad view here) anyone would get upset to a new comer for asking the same question is because they themselves have answered the same question for many many other people, i know for a new comer this place is a totally new environment and they wanna get help asap and all that. I guess all im tryin to say is u may be an experienced psp hacker, or IT admin, or whatever, but when ur new to the place and have questions u need answered, try looking if other people had the same problems before asking or else the same people who helped them would have to go through answering the same questions over and over again. For eg PSP isnt a very complicated product, there cant be 1 million problems on it, so its easier to look for an answer to ur problem before asking than, say a car engine. And also that becoz PSP isnt very comlicated, lots and lots of people here have identical problems, so searching does really give u more info than someone just answering ur post.There is a lovely search engine in every forum that lets u specify ur search so u get the most precise results. Once you have some knowlegde about the product, ask more challenging questions theres no harm in that.
    Proud PSP owner FW 1.5 + Madcatz Stealth Case, Sony Battery Pack

GameShark is offline -Hacks Veteran

Nothing agenst noobs

Just dont like lazzy people who dont search
    and ask the same question 3 times a day

Noobs are fine,where where all noobs at some point

c0a8l0v6i8n9 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I agree completely with gameshark

Patricko is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Yeah.
    Everyone from all of us was someday a newbie.
    And this is not bad. But there are ppl that they dunno what they doing and they frustrating evry1

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast