Thread: play-asia.com

encity5 is offline -Hacks Smarty

has anyone shopped from this site? is it secure and safe?
    just wanted to know ^^

Syn13 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I ordered Ghost in the Shell a couple of weeks ago, came within 2 weeks through basic shipping and this was around the time of Christmas which was why it may have taken a little longer than expected. Got 2 play-asia stickers with a $5 coupon(too bad it needs a be a purchase of over $50)

I just ordered Spectral Souls II a couple of days ago too.

vicviper74 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I've bought few games from there, and it's secure.

I was looking for DJ Max Portable from this site and DANG, some psp games are actually cheaper than any other retailers.

I'm looking forward to buy Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner for psp and it's around $25.... I don't think you can find that price anywhere else.

Just wanna add that make sure to check out its region; for example, Ghost in the Shell is $12 but it's in Chinese (I wish I knew Chinese). So make sure to double check language coding.

Syn13 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Actually the box and manual is only in Chinese, everything else is the same of the Japanese version which includes english sub titles.

encity5 is offline -Hacks Smarty

heh i was looking at DJMAX portable too!
    my only problem is that i would want the 3-5 day shipping which is around 20 bucks =/ (cuz it comes with a tracking number) rather thant he airmail whcih is like 4 bucks. but id be way to scared with no tracking number and impatient :sleep:

so adding 20 bucks to a game that i buy makes me consider if its worth buying something or not.

Jeimuzu is offline -Hacks Newbie

yes this is a great store to buy from.....sure some are expenseve but its worth the money. I baught a game from them and my god it was worth the money...........so yes buy from here.