Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which psp accessories do you think are necessary

alix03 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Out of all the psp accesories available out there, the screen protector is #1 on my list. btw does anyone know which kind of screen protectors work best? eg: is clear and does not affect the image. thanks,

tacoman1423 is offline -Hacks Smarty

why dont you get the clear face cover, not only does it protect the screen also protects that shiny black face surface, and it does not affect the gameplay........

Jay-Jay is offline -Hacks Neophyte

For traveling the case from Mad Catz see pic below:

For just around the home so our finger acid doesn't eat up the PSP surface and around the knobs and buttons the rubber Skin Grip by GameStop (available in various colors--I got the black one).
    see pic below:

And the must have for hacking, the USB connection so you can hook up the PSP to your USB PC. see pic below:

**** P.S., not bad for a newbie who doesn't try to send another person to the dreaded "Search" tool on this forum, huh?? Live and learn!! PWNED!!

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Out of all the psp accesories available out there, the screen protector is #1 on my list. btw does anyone know which kind of screen protectors work best? eg: is clear and does not affect the image. thanks,
    Well instead of a screen protector you can get a case. i would recomend the logitech playgear pocket.

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

The strap. It can come in handy. It saved my psp a couple of times.

The strap is still in my box. :lol:

Jay-Jay is offline -Hacks Neophyte

i would recomend the logitech playgear pocket.
    Do you have it? I have heard of it, but actually haven't seen one in person. Do you know if the backside opens so you can load up a UMD? Also, can you carry anything inside like memory games or other UMD games in it?

The Mad Catz case I posted above does have the backside open, so you don't have to take the PSP out of the case to load up a UMD, plus it can carry two extra memory cards, great for extra ISO's!!

Let me know, if it's better, I'll tell ol' dad I want a different case! He'll probably flip, but so what!?? LOL!!

Here a review from DCemu
    I have it. Its awsome. you can customaize it by putting pics in it.

Description

The Logitech® PlayGear Pocket™ is protective polycarbonate armor for your PSP™. This portable case is packed with versatile features and an innovative design that gives you full control. The shoulder triggers are fully accessible without having to remove your PSP from the case. The convenient headphone access port means you can plug in a set of earphones and listen to your favorite tunes on the go. The adjustable 270-degree lid doubles as a sun visor to cut down on distracting outdoor glare. Or use it as a stand so you can view movies and photos hands-free.

Features

-Virtually indestructible polycarbonate armor shell protects your device

-Easy access to shoulder controls means your PSP is playable even while inside the case

-Headphone port means you can plug into some tunes, then stow them in your backpack

-270-degree adjustable lid can be used as a sunshield for gaming or a stand for watching movies

The Review Itself

Logitech have brought out some great accessories for the PSP so when i was asked if i wanted to review the Playgear Pocket i jumped at the chance. The first thing i noticed was the quality of the packaging, it looked and felt like the rolls royce of packages and the text and instructions were clear and easy to understand.

Once i got my hands on the Playgear pocket you could feel this was a quality product, the button was a tad tricky to open but thats because im a bit heavy handed but after 20 open and shuts on the case i didnt feel any differences in the way it was opening and shutting.

The Playgear Pocket case itself wasnt too heavy, i would say it was about half the weight of the PSP. the plastic is a good thick plastic that will take many knocks and the really great thing is the fact that unlike all other cases you can use this as an Ipod type device and listen to music as you walk along knowing that you can change songs and your screen wont be getting scratched.

The case has holes for the Left/Right shoulder buttons and the power button as well as the power lead and the headphone socket, the one downer for me was no hole for the USB.

Inside the case it had a nice rubber inner which was soft yet very sturdy and you can be safe in the knowledge that your PSP isnt going to be scratched.

The PSP fitted into the case lovely with only a little play side to side, once the door is shut theres again that same side to side shuffle but its nothing major and the PSP is very snug in the case..

One of the other neat things about the case is the fact that when you open the case up fully it can be used as a stand to play UMD films on albeit at a slightly less angle than what i would desire.

Comments
    This is a pure quality case and it it werent for there being no hole for the USB cable and the tad annoying catch which sometimes i struggle with it would score a perfect 10 but for the price of 20 dollars or 14 pounds in my money this is a very good deal, if you have a 1gb card with plenty of MP3s this may even take the place of your Ipod. All in all a great case from Logitech.

Overall i would give it a 9.5/10 a big thumbs up and another essential PSP purchase.

The Logitech PlayGear Pocket was provided by our Import Supplier of Choice - Lik-Sang.com

ShadowWolf is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Playgear Pocket Pwns!
    Go RIGHT HERE and HERE for free $$$. Not even kidding. I have earned $126 and $45 from this
    If YOU think stealth PWNS, then click HERE

tacoman1423 is offline -Hacks Smarty

hey joe, i love your hard case, where you get it......and for how much.........

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast