Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did I make the right choice?

m1ndle5s is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

after much thinking. and seeing how psp-hacks is going to have a clan on socom. i've decided to upgrade to 2.0 so i can play socom. did i make the right choice?

Caprisun is offline -Hacks Veteran

after much thinking. and seeing how psp-hacks is going to have a clan on socom. i've decided to upgrade to 2.0 so i can play socom. did i make the right choice?
    its not like you cant downgrade

i see your sig changed... nice. :mrgreen:

tacoman1423 is offline -Hacks Smarty

look at it this way, you get to play the 2 most badass games for the psp......socom and gta...........maybe you'll be stuck playing both for so long that by the time you get tired of them fw 2.0 will be able to play isos. With the speed the fanjita is going at, maybe by the time the ps3 comes out fw 2.0 will be fully hacked........

look at it this way, you get to play the 2 most badass games for the psp......socom and gta...........maybe you'll be stuck playing both for so long that by the time you get tired of them fw 2.0 will be able to play isos. With the speed the fanjita is going at, maybe by the time the ps3 comes out fw 2.0 will be fully hacked........
    4gt hacking it, just downgrade, and click my link, i know its annoygin, but plz do it, go to the chat section to the XMODS sticky and youll see ewhat im trying to raise money for

4gt hacking it, just downgrade, and click my link, i know its annoygin, but plz do it, go to the chat section to the XMODS sticky and youll see ewhat im trying to raise money for
    so if i click the reward hits you get money everytime i click it? or do i have to click it and register?

so if i click the reward hits you get money everytime i click it? or do i have to click it and register?
    no, just click it twice, thats it, you could sign up AT YOUR CHOICE

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i think your sig counts as spamming

i think your sig counts as spamming
    not really, spamming would be if i made useless posts and threads about nothing but clicking my sig link, now THAT would be spam, plus mindless ure better off thna me , i have 2.6

click my sig link :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

lol.. wel you guys get exclusive homebrew games... like penguin scramble and the old nes mario bros. and lets not forget.... ummm.... i guess its just those 2. lol just playing with you. pretty soon fanjita will get his eboot loader working for 2.01+

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast