Thread: What nes games do you have?

cored_15 is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok, If you read my update on my help topic, you would see that i just got a 1.5. so the first thing i did was download nesterJ emulator and put a few games on it. But i can only think of a few that are really good games. so tell me what you guys have for nes. (Btw, I am going to download the snes emulator and the gbc emulator.(any suggestions and links on these would be great))

ASLO: so save on a new topic, I think i am going to change my name. So i need some help finding out a cool name. Mine is a little nerdy.Thanks

psp: >2.0 + 2.50 + 2.60 = I hate myself

appleuser is offline -Hacks Newbie

just download a huge pack of them i have over 2000 nes roms. half of them are in jap but hey, they're there.

Chode Messiah is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

just download a huge pack of them i have over 2000 nes roms. half of them are in jap but hey, they're there.
    i did the same, but got only the american ones. try rush n attack, and contra, and ninja gaiden, and paper boy, and excite bike, and mike tysons punch out and etc. , and :lol:

griffinCSB is offline -Hacks Smarty

i did the same, but got only the american ones. try rush n attack, and contra, and ninja gaiden, and paper boy, and excite bike, and mike tysons punch out and etc. , and :lol:
    fuck ya man those are good games. heres what im gonna put on mine when i get my psp in the mail:

battletoads
    contra
    double dragon
    ninja gaiden
    punchout
    mario! (1 and 3 heh maybe 2)
    ninja turtles (all 3 probably, y not?)

i bought a SmartJoy (box that connects SNES controller to USB) to play emulators on my computer and havent been searching for games lately but i will again once i get my PSP. word.

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Shroud is offline -Hacks Newbie

How good is the NES emulator? With the Neogeo CD, Sega Genesis and SNES emulators I never bothered to even try the NES.
    I was very happy with the NES emulator on my GBA, so very curious to see how well it does on the PSP. I never hear anyone talk about the NES emulator on the PSP.

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

How good is the NES emulator? With the Neogeo CD, Sega Genesis and SNES emulators I never bothered to even try the NES.
    I was very happy with the NES emulator on my GBA, so very curious to see how well it does on the PSP. I never hear anyone talk about the NES emulator on the PSP.
    it runs perfectly.

Caprisun is offline -Hacks Veteran

i used to hve Duckhunt :8) :E

m1ndle5s is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

i dont use the nes emu..... but long ago, when i was wee lil kid, i had duck hunt, and super mario. thats all i remember.

griffinCSB is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud
    I was very happy with the NES emulator on my GBA, so very curious to see how well it does on the PSP.
    how do you get an NES emulator on a GBA?! i bring my GBA to skool (since my PSP hasnt come in the mail yet), how do u put emulator/roms on the GBA? thanks.