Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Games with a timer and sleep/stand by mode?

Syn13 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Not that it really matter but how does sleep mode work? Does it freeze the game when it's in sleep/stand by mode or does the game continue to run? One example is Tales of Eternia, it has a timer that counts how long you've played, if I put it in sleep mode, will the counter pause until sleep mode is off?

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

it freezes the game as t is.

chunkynotsmooth is offline -Hacks Member

Basically, it stops reading the UMD. The psp shuts off all unneccesary functions, to conserve the battery.
    Typically it is like going to sleep (hence the name :D) You remember everything before you went to sleep, but now you're rested and ready to deplete your energy again *only that doesn't charge your psp*. I personally find it useless but whatever floats your boat.
    Hapiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone sees it but only you feel the warmth

bmo24 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by chunkynotsmooth
    Basically, it stops reading the UMD. The psp shuts off all unneccesary functions, to conserve the battery.
    Typically it is like going to sleep (hence the name :D) You remember everything before you went to sleep, but now you're rested and ready to deplete your energy again *only that doesn't charge your psp*. I personally find it useless but whatever floats your boat.
    And dick flaots yours.
    Bad bois back for good now...

syun_ukiya is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

nope. rpg count stops in sleep mode. though sometimes after sleep mode the game crashes or freezes so make sure you save first. its one of the best functions if you ask me. i always use it. just turn it off when your about to sleep. i think keeping it on sleep mode forever is bad plus it still depletes your precious 6hr battery.
    syun_ukiya
    http://www.animexe.tk

devvon is offline -Hacks Neophyte

when i first got my psp, i didnt know that that was a sleep mode, i thought i was turning my psp off. so i never ever turned mine off until two months later when i finally played it till the battery went out. nothing has ever gone wrong.

w00t is offline -Hacks Neophyte

i always use sleep mode - i just hate when i downlo.... i mean legally back up isos and theyre not compatible with any loders that support sleep mode

chunkynotsmooth is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by bmo24
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkynotsmooth
    And dick flaots yours.
    Dick floats my boat? Alrighty, cock whore :)
    Hapiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone sees it but only you feel the warmth

bmo24 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

glad you agreed something i knew you were a batty boi.
    Bad bois back for good now...

shrimants is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

the only person i know im my entire school who spells boy as "boi" is gay. not the type of gay that you can put up with either. he has the lisp the make up touches, the girl pants and shirts, fur collared jackets, everything. are you implying something?

EDIT: your grammar needs work too. coherent sentences are very helpful, and periods ( . ) were invented for a reason.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast