Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Unite!!!

kingmick19 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Everyone,
    Kingmick19 here. This is directed at everyone with a psp no matter the version. We have to unite(corny inspirational music) we should all post this on every site we see or own or etc. we should all post everywhere to email sony and write sony and call sony and whatever we possibly can to piss off sony to MAKE them release a version downgrade. we could talk about insufficiencies of the psp and how we NEED homebrew to fix our "dead pixels" and such. ur smart. well all think of ideas. we( all psp owners) need to make an impact on the devil(sony). they need to know why we are mad and they need to fix it. if everyone of the psp owners out there tell them they will not continue to endorse sonys products and buy microsofts and whatnot they will take notice. if we all get together they will have no choice but to unveil a downgrade. If we all fight as one we will win. they will give in or they will perish. thank you. ( btw i was standing infront of a flag with the presidential announcement music. lol. but seriously.) please respond if you support me and please spam sony with complaints.

\"All right everybody, lets mosey\" - Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    no offence but that is really dumb. Do you think Sony likes getting sued? They will NEVER release a downgrader!

no offence taken. i know its dumb but why would they be sued?

ElSenorPantelone is offline -Hacks Neophyte

What do you suggest that was say... "Please Sony, we want to play our SNES games, so will you please let us run homebrew."? Do you know what they'll say? "Fu*k you you shits, we know all you do is pirate our games and if you are stupid enough to think we'll just let you do that, you programmer's are dumber than we thought." But seriously Sony works hand in hand with its game devs, and if they give us the ok to downgrade, they can say goodbye to new software for the PSP. It's as simple as that. Games are a major part of the economic model that Sony drew up around the PSP and without sales of games, then the PSP would be dead meat. Game developers don't want to hear about the company with whom they work with allowing people the means to steal their games.
    The only logical way of teaching is to be an example of what to avoid, if one can\'t be the other sort. - Einstein

chunkynotsmooth is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by kingmick19
    Everyone,
    Kingmick19 here. This is directed at everyone with a psp no matter the version. We have to unite(corny inspirational music) we should all post this on every site we see or own or etc. we should all post everywhere to email sony and write sony and call sony and whatever we possibly can to piss off sony to MAKE them release a version downgrade. we could talk about insufficiencies of the psp and how we NEED homebrew to fix our "dead pixels" and such. ur smart. well all think of ideas. we( all psp owners) need to make an impact on the devil(sony). they need to know why we are mad and they need to fix it. if everyone of the psp owners out there tell them they will not continue to endorse sonys products and buy microsofts and whatnot they will take notice. if we all get together they will have no choice but to unveil a downgrade. If we all fight as one we will win. they will give in or they will perish. thank you. ( btw i was standing infront of a flag with the presidential announcement music. lol. but seriously.) please respond if you support me and please spam sony with complaints.
    Um...I get your point, but this is like throwing rocks at a really big dog, it will probably get pissed and bite you a few times and give you rabies.
    Hapiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone sees it but only you feel the warmth

They would be sued for damages because of lost revenue by game developers for millions of dollars.
    The only logical way of teaching is to be an example of what to avoid, if one can\'t be the other sort. - Einstein

what iffff...... what if they let out a version whatever that only lets us use certain emulators not any isos. idk. im just being stupid i guess. just anal about f***ing sony and thier F***ing v2.6. with what sony should be able to do with their technology they should be able to make a version with homebrew capabilities not isos. i know it most likely wont happen but if we can get a massive amount of people and i mean massive to swear thier fealty to microsoft, sony will be begging for consumers under 30.

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

and it is their duty to try to fix their holes in the firmware. our only hope is to find an exploit in their firmware versions right now.

Imagine if Nintendo got wind of Sony allowing SNES games played on their console, do you think they would just sit there and take it? Hell no, Nintendo would slap Sony back into the womb for, without their consent, allowing people to run their games on Sony's console. The only chance we have of Sony releasing any sort of emulator would cost money, and lots of it.

Not necessarily. Just because sony enables their psp to run homebrews doesnt mean they are saying run nintendo emulators. it will obviously happen but as long as they dont endorse it its not illegal. see my point. neway it would probably help out sony because people would not like buying nintendo games anymore.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast