Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: stolen psp ...

jincrypt is offline -Hacks Newbie

iaretuan is offline -Hacks Member

lol @ u. locker search everyone.

ok it's been missing for awhile, prolly taken it home, so no point of searching the lockers tho

PSPHIX is offline -Hacks Smarty

I am a parent and i say tell your parents it was stolen, break down and cry to them if it helps ya from gettin into trouble, but anyway by gettin your parents involved they will either help u get it back.. or get you a new one (via the crying thing) because of how sad u are about it. However as a parent who knows, if they do get u a new 1 u will not be able to take it to school. good luck :D

damn, thanks for the reply, lol if i know my parents... my mom will freak out and yell, hit, cry about me wasting money, and my dad will give me a long lecture about how he never had all these video games back in his days

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

yea my ipod was stolen form my gym LOCKER a few weeks ago! soemhow sum asshole found out all the combos, or they got soem masterkey or soem shyt, but either way, that was the first theft, a week later, soemones PSP got stolen form their bag, and after contuniously stuff was being stolen form the locker room, money, phones, etc and i wish i coudl beta the stupid fuck who stole all; thsi shyt, i know it wasnt more than 2 guys. luckily, i have a stupid friend who didnt want his ipod and gave ti to me!

anyway, tell ur parents, itll get it off ur chest and knowing they know will make it feel a bit better, and if anything, they might buy u a new one. they cant really yell at you anyway cuz its not ur fault someone stole it

I wish eveyrone could understand the rules of theft,

"Stealing forma corporation that makes shitloads of monye, like walmart, is OK! but stealing form soemone who loves their device and doesnt have the damn money to buy a new one is just not right!" lol, but really, what the fuck?

iaretuan is offline -Hacks Member

you sound asian, brotha

Quote Originally Posted by iaretuan
    you sound asian, brotha
    if you're talking about me yea, only asian parents will vent about shit like this, thx raider for the reply =\ i'm gonna wait til friday to tell them, hopefully it'll show up

gonna sleep on this... will check post again in the morning

Randomstickynote is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

:lol: Reminds me of when I went to high school although all we had were cassete players and a few rich kids had CD players. There were bomb threats like every few months so they would bring in dogs and search lockers and cars, anytime at random they would also have drug searches and like 15 people would have to report to the office becuase thier "lights were left on" Those little casette players were stolen all the time and kids would beat up random kids to find out who did it. Wow, now that I think about it my school sounds pretty bad. I loved it back then. Ahh memories...

Anyways you should have told immediately its not like theyre gonna get mad at you for getting it stolen, just whoever stole it, unless you weren't suppoesed to bring it. Try beating up a bunch of kids, that always worked for my friends :lol: lol just kidding.

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

the principal can search anything he wants as long as he thinks it has to do with what goes on in his school, and has what they legally call "reasonable suspicion".

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast