Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My New PSP Neck Strap from Play-Asia.com!!

Mazdapro5 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I got it yesterday so I decided to take some pictures and share with you guys :P

i got it from this link http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-122u.html, it took 3 weeks to get here

my case is madcatz psp stealth case which i bought it froma local store and the other objects visible are my sony ericsson and toshiba pda :)

CLICK TO ENLARGE

Proud PSP owner FW 1.5 + Madcatz Stealth Case, Sony Battery Pack

Trigger is offline -Hacks Newbie

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

ive seen that one a couple of times. It looks okay. I never use the straps even though i known i should. whats the Canada pic or booklet for?

oh and trigger, thats pretty funny

Dr. Nick is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

I don't know if I would want to carry my psp around my neck, I mean it's kinda big to wear as a necklace but to each his own. And three weeks shipping isn't bad I had to order a replacement fog light for my car from korea and it took over two months, same with my body kit. Stupid customs

shrimants is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

isnt a bit stupid looking to have a psp dangling around you neck? its kinda big for that, its like those tourists that walk around in hawaiian shirts with the HUGE cameras. i just stick it in a pocket, so no one can just cut the neck strap, they would have to reach like 2 feet into my pants or open my jacket to get at it. (a bit paranoid)

drmadcow is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

put on a clock backround on ur PSP when u wear it and you'll be more like Flavor Flav!!

I made my own strap I take about 3 strips of duct tape and wrap that bitch around my balls so if anybody tries to steal it they'll be rippin it off my balls hair n all. I'll notice if someone tries to steal it cause it'll hurt like a bitch the only problem now is I can't get it off so when I play now everybody thinks I'm masturbatin :/

Trigger is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by drmadcow
    put on a clock backround on ur PSP when u wear it and you'll be more like Flavor Flav!!

I made my own strap I take about 3 strips of duct tape and wrap that bitch around my balls so if anybody tries to steal it they'll be rippin it off my balls hair n all. I'll notice if someone tries to steal it cause it'll hurt like a bitch the only problem now is I can't get it off so when I play now everybody thinks I'm masturbatin :/

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

Dude is that the only thing you know how to post? We get the point you don't care.

Mazdapro5 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by LeftEar
    I don't know if I would want to carry my psp around my neck, I mean it's kinda big to wear as a necklace but to each his own. And three weeks shipping isn't bad I had to order a replacement fog light for my car from korea and it took over two months, same with my body kit. Stupid customs
    that's right i won't carry it everywhere like a cow bell its only when i go travelling, or camping/picnics with friends... that kinda thing

other guy, yeah we get it u dont care
    Proud PSP owner FW 1.5 + Madcatz Stealth Case, Sony Battery Pack

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast