Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: message to sony( warning if you are under 18 do not view)

kingmick19 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

i decided to write a message to sony and share the responce to all of you out there who want to do the same thing. heres the letter
    "hi,
    my name is mickey gelsinger and i was recently taken to sonys version update. i am sick of v. 2.6 i want to go back to 2.0 i want to do it now. when the fuck are you fucking assholes going to fucking release a mutherfucking downgrade of a fucking firmware that lets us fucking run homebrew applications. long as there not fucking isos who the fuck cares you fuckers. i fucking hate sony and have turned all of my friends from sony to nintendo and microsoft. none of us plan on buying anymore of your fucking crappy expensive fucking sony products you fuckers. if you dont fucking reply im gonna fucking kill you. do you fucking hear my bitch. fucking kill you all you fuckers. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck you.
    sincerely
    Mickey Gelsinger
    p.s. thanks for all your help you fuckers!"

well there it is now im just waiting for a responce. i hope its mean. lol. byes

\"All right everybody, lets mosey\" - Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

devvon is offline -Hacks Neophyte

they arent going to change anything, because for them to allow the use of homebrew applications they would have to support them and if anything happened, replace your psp. this is why they send out new firmwares, to patch holes so you arent able to run homebrew. but nice try though, i like the use of vocabulary.

nemesis_256 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

wow, now there's the most unprofessional letter on the planet.

Ajgn64 is offline -Hacks Member

tell us how they reply:D

Lady Astor to Churchill \"Winston, if you were my husband I would flavour your coffee with poison\"
    Churchill: \"Madam, if I were your husband, I should drink it\"

Amuse is offline -Hacks Newbie

They will just ignore you

Emails like these to Sony will just encourage them to make all new games require a firmware upgrade or something..

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

lol maybe Sony holds back on the updates because of people who email them talking alot of shit. lol i read the letter and they dont negotiate with blackmail. nice try though, its funny. i wanna see if they give you back anything.

adamones is offline -Hacks Smarty

You are a fucking dipshit that has the reading and writing skills of a retarded 2nd grader huffing paint in a room filled with carbon monoxide. End yourself immediately.

iaretuan is offline -Hacks Member

^ fag

kingmick19 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I can write much more elequently if i please, adamones. i just chose not to. i know it wont change anything i just think there reply would be interesting. im actually very good in english and grammer*lol* god i hope people get that. ne way. ill give you all their reply as soon as i get it.
    \"All right everybody, lets mosey\" - Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

KustomSilver is offline -Hacks Newbie

good luck getting sony to reply, wouldnt it be funny if sony never knew what homebrew was.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast