Thread: Hacking?

mangrum is offline -Hacks Newbie

hey guys i am new to this fourm and i have been reading alot abotu hacking with the psp. me my self i am kind of a computer nerd but i still have no idea how you can become a type of hacker. liek what is it.. and how do you learn it and practice it plz answer me and if you dont want to say it here my e- mail is mangrum40@yahoo.com

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

programming section...

Yessy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker

hacker?
    Hi

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i dont get it. psp "hacking"?

Deathlord is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Ok time to clear a little confusion.... With the PSP there really isnt any per say Hacking going on to take advantage of things like homebrew. In all reality You as an individual do not have to learn how to per say HACK to take advantage of things like homebrew. So there is 2 questions you need to ask yourself and it will help you understand where you need to go.

1. Are you interested in hacking so you can take advantage of things on your PSP like a NES, SNES, ATARI, Universal Remote, PSP-OSS, ect..... OR

2. Are you interested in hacking so you can take your psp and make whatever you want for it like your own personal OS customized to your liking, your own wifi sniffer with a built in wep/wpa cracker, an emulator of emulators that enables you to emulate any game for any platform, ect.....

If 1 you are in the right place, www.psp-hacks.com Read the tutorials it will show you everything in step by step form. If 2 then you are the one that has to figure it out, either that or learn from a close friend most hackers are not going to come up and show you how to hack the software code and make it so you can run it from your psp. Im not saying it isnt possible but you are going to have to do alot more then ask on some forum to figure it out. My advice, learn like 3 or 4 programming languages(easily done with google nowadays). Then learn as much as you can about the interent and networks, once you got that figured out you will know where to go from there trust me.

VIVA LA HALO!!
    x420XDeathlordX420x

p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Well said.