Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2.6 May Be The Last For Homebrew For a Long Time, When 3.00 Comes Out

XBOX360 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Please Don't Upgrade Past 2.6 No Matter How Good It Is or What Features Are In It, There Suppost To Patch Up the GTA Exploit Thing, Keep an Eye Out For 3.00

modsyn is offline -Hacks Guru

rather informative. thanks for the advice. i'll also move this to the correct forum.
    jMEnc Guide, jMEnc2 page - by the way, you smell nice

shrimants is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

that would suck if someone accidentally pressed network update or accidentally updated. how unstable do you think their newest firmware would be? and at what cost? there isnt much i think they can throw at us other than, say, plugin support(viewing videos/flash stuff on psp internet), higher cache, IR utilities, usb host mode....i better stop right there, even though i highly doubt that stuff.

ps, it would be funny if a bunch of people created dummy accounts and sent sony giant pictures of a hand giving the finger with the 3.00 firmware rar or zip as an attachment :mrgreen:

Ace 519 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

nah well 2.60 is buggy becuase they rushed it. 3.00 might not be buggy becuase sony still hasnt released it. so it looks like theyre taking their time to make a unhackable most likely stable firmware.
    \"You can\'t change the world, but you can put a dent in it.\" -dunno who said it, but I heard it.

http://gh.ffshrine.org

LTG
    LTG is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

true that
    [img]http://chosenofmystra.net/gabby/noob.jpg[img]

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by Ace 519
    nah well 2.60 is buggy becuase they rushed it. 3.00 might not be buggy becuase sony still hasnt released it. so it looks like theyre taking their time to make a unhackable most likely stable firmware.
    Ya, I gotta agree with that, Sony did kinda rush it, but I still have no intentions of going higher than 2.0, unless sony provides something extremely good (which I highly doubt they will)

cls
    cls is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

if it got good new things. i am sure going to upgrade. my brother got a psp also. so he will stay at 1.5

Kion is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

PSP and DS news is reporting some of the proposed new features of the next Sony Firmware update, 3.0
    "Alongside the rather obvious Connect integration that will allow PSP owners the ability to download full movies and other content, we've also received an email 'suggesting' that firmware 3.0 will also enable downloadable game demos (yay!) , Flash compability and streaming radio. Let's hope..."
    Found this information while browsing the web, sounds like it could be quite a good firmware, Luckily I have two PSPs one for homebrew and one for PSP games so I can test it when it comes out.

one8seven is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kion
    Luckily I have two PSPs one for homebrew and one for PSP games so I can test it when it comes out.
    thank god for luck :mrgreen:

7InK is offline -Hacks Newbie

So, now we're all stuck with the impossible decision of whether we should turn our PSPs into invaluable all-purpose handhelds, or leave them as free classic gaming devices with other high-tech uses?

Wait, no. That's not a decision at all. I'll keep my homebrew.
    \"An angel got his wings, and we hold our heads up knowing that he\'s fine.\"
    RIP John \"Beatz\" Holohan (1974-2005)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast