Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored with the PSP?

shearstone is offline -Hacks Member

Lately ive become extremely bored with the PSP the games just dont keep my interest and are usualy just ports or rehashes of games i played a few years ago homebrew has kept it exciting since august but now i dont even play with it no more its just become a very expensive mp3 player, im so bored with it im selling it and i just wondered whether you guys feel the same way or have you found another use for the psp to keep it exciting

cls
    cls is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

powerstone collectoin.
    gta
    splinter cell.
    field commander.
    prince of persia.
    crash bandicoot.

man this games are going to be/ or already are the best game of the psp!

yeah i had the same feeling to. i mean look at the ds they got some nice games to. all very original.
    but now that splinter cell comes and powerstone i will never be bored again.....(i hope ^^ )

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

I advise you NOT to sell you're PSP, there are SH*T LOADS of good games coming up for the PSP and better firmwares. DO NOT SELL YOU'RE PSP, you'll regret it when E3 2K6 will come with all of the kick-ass games for the PSP.

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

Hey cls you forgot killzone, that game will kick ass aswell

TALL_GUY is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

and when the ps3 comes out there is guna be some major incorporation with the psp that will be sweet :D

Yo-ho.. yo-ho.. a pirates life for me...

Mazdapro5 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i don't really have time during the week to play mine but on friday evenings i play my fifa seaon cup its so fun..

to make it more exciting put your pics and show it to your classmates!
    Proud PSP owner FW 1.5 + Madcatz Stealth Case, Sony Battery Pack

Ace 519 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

just have patience shearstone. in given time more games will comed capabilities. dont for get that you can add "videos"(you KNOW what I mean) alltho I dont put that on my psp. it has mostly anime.
    \"You can\'t change the world, but you can put a dent in it.\" -dunno who said it, but I heard it.

http://gh.ffshrine.org

shearstone is offline -Hacks Member

fact is games on horizon thatd i buy would be syphon filter splintercell just looks like compilation of splintercell games ive already got and would require me to upgrade the fact is i play the psp at home most of time so im getting an xbox instead get the next gen graphics and sum gr8 shooters (another thing missing frm psp) i think its time 2 commit my psp to the ground or in other words some poor bastard on ebay but i still respect u all 4 sticking with it and i have fond views of the console i just think its time 2 sell it

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

From what I've heard the splinter cell is supposed to completely original, but to each his own, if you don't really use I can see your point in wanting to sell it.

7InK is offline -Hacks Newbie

Yes, completely original. But still, same old Splinter Cell. I found the SC games about three months ago. That's when I played the first one. After beating it, I felt myself strangely addicted to a 'new' and original series of games. I rushed out to buy Pandora Tomorrow. I beat that, then rushed out for Chaos Theory. I have put Chaos Theory in my XBox once.

The handheld version (Splinter Cell Essentials) takes place after the events of Double Agent, which takes place after Chaos Theory, but it still details Fisher's origins (Navy SEALs time, etc.). There will be a lot of familiar console missions in flashback scenes, so yes, it is going to be just a compilation of old ones (basically). And if you already have them for X Box, then yes, a waste of money to buy Essentials.

I am getting a bit bored with the actual PSP games that are being released, but I'll never get bored of my RSS Channel, my photo album, wireless internet, or entire pre-Ocarina Zelda collection.

Keeping your PSP is entirely a matter of who you are: how often you use it, what you use it for, where you use it, etc.

If you are bored with it and only use it at home, I would have to say (and this kills me) sell it and opt for a 360. But, if you have waiting ability (hmm, kinda sounds like an RPG power), then I would definitely recommend keeping it and waiting for the PS3.
    \"An angel got his wings, and we hold our heads up knowing that he\'s fine.\"
    RIP John \"Beatz\" Holohan (1974-2005)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast