Thread: updating in march?

~Slinkky~ is offline -Hacks Smarty

is anyone else gonna update in march? because there are some good games comming out then and i am very tempted to update my psp from 1.50 - 2.xx or do you think the can get worms running off the iso loader so when i buy it i can have my backup of it running off memory stick. and maney other games is why i want to update also. i dunno weather to wait or not very hard

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

lol i dont like homebrews or ISO's i like the real thing, so im very excited for 3.00 also.

nemesis_256 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

yeah I updated last night actually, cuz I'll be buying exit today. This is also for getting ready for all those sweet games in march.

TALL_GUY is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

i would wait a couple days to a week for team orbis to release their modified firmware so you can see if the umds will boot using flashmod. just wait to upgrade your psp till then.

Yo-ho.. yo-ho.. a pirates life for me...

~Slinkky~ is offline -Hacks Smarty

does running the umds on flashmod touch the psps flash memory or is it the other settings and stuff that do?
    because i have been waitting for the game worms to com out forever >.< i <3 that game so much hmm maaybe i should get a job and just buy another psp. maybe ill just wait to update maaybe theey will crack 2.50 fully by then
    just i dont knoww to update because the psp scean is going a bit slow nothing really i am looking forward too