Thread: Downgradeing and upgradeing, can i do it often ???

Shocker S/f is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ive dow graded from 2.0 to 1.5 so i could use some emulators and roms but in the prosess i lost the web browser thats comes with 2.0. Is it ok to upgraded back to 2.0 to use the browser and new umd games then downgrade again. Can i do it often or will it really really frig up my psp?

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

Ya you can do it as often as you want, just be careful and don't do anything stupid like unplug it halfway through. Also there is a web browser for 1.5, it's called the fired up browser. And you can also play roms on 2.0+.

drmadcow is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

yeah ive upgraded/downgraded over a 100 times at least by now just make sure u dont upgrade past 2.00 and you'll be fine. 1.50 is the best fw for homebrew and free pirated PSP iso's and 2.0 is good for alot of homebrew and you can play the GTA and Socom UMDs on there if u got them. I switch back and forth alot lol

LeftEar is offline -Hacks Hacker

Ya I do the same cause I really don't want to go through all that trouble with the new game loader from MPH unless I absolutely have to

shearstone is offline -Hacks Member

yeah ive dun it thousands of times because 1.5 doesnt have pro duo atrac support so i downgrade for games at night and upgrade for music in the morning or at least i used to.................if socoms carcked for 1.5 im taking it outta the box!!!!!!!!!!!!

Midnight-Sun is offline -Hacks Newbie

I only upgrade if I get the hankering for a bit of GTA. Fired Up Browser works fine for 1.5 if that's the only reason you're upgrading...

p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Somebody told me they bricked their PSP on the 12th time (or something like that) of downgrading... It was coz he re-wrote the flash bios too much.