Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: free psp?????

mastershake1 is offline -Hacks Smarty

is it true any 1 tryed when i went to this site i saw the storie of the free psp is it true

saxamufonne is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

u have to do one of there deals and get heaps of other ppl to join and pay for pastage, so itl cost u about $100 i think

HotShotAzn is offline -Hacks Ninja

you need a credit card. they charge you the full price of the prize until you fulfill every stinking requirement. then they refund you back the price of the prize
    Sig-a-what?

280X is offline -Hacks Newbie

It's how I got my PSP. It was simple and the rules were very clear. I paid for a magazine subscription for my girl. It cost me $36. They called it "participating in an offer". Next I had to get 5 referrals to do the same. They did and I just got my PSP last Thursday. It was that easy...

jUmPeR is offline -Hacks Newbie

NOTHNG IS FREE in this world for intice you would think it would be free to take a pooh but guess what water a suage cost a pretty good bit
    need help with anything!!!!! CLICK HERE!!! need help making links changing fonts here is a guide

don
    don is offline -Hacks Ninja

Dude STOP IT If you keep doing this a mod will temperaly ban you. Stop.

MadTim is offline -Hacks Newbie

Wow...ANYONE REMEMBER ME?!?
    I was the origional mini pig.... I'm the one Who tried it out oh-so-long-ago...

1. You have to do 6 offers
    2.You need a credit card to do them
    3.In all it cost me $60 USD, but later after my bro tried and the offer had changed...
    4.The offers change so keep going back to the site to check what offers are on ALL pages.
    5. It cost me $60 but they were out of PSPs so they sent me a check for $250...
    It is a pretty sweet deal and if you have the patience required to sit on the phone for a couple hours cancling out all those freaken trial offers before they start charging you big, then you will come out of it a happy PSP owner...

I still have mine and I was stupid so its now v2.6, but I go on trips a lot so the good games and the webbrowser keep me sane...
    But here recently I've been playing a lot of MP:H on the DS...(Dont hate)
    But PSP is like a miniture low grade PC and and I totaly recomend you get one somehow...

Jalard123 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I've heard those work, but its so hard its not even worth it. I tried to get a free ipod off freeipods.com and did the Blockbuster Online offer (I was gonna sign up for it anyways and still have it; great service, btw). I got my cleaning lady to sign up for Blockbuster online via my referal link and got a couple of my friends interested in Blockbuster Online. However, by the time they all signed up for Blockbuster Online, the offers changed, and Blockbuster Online wasn't there anymore, thus, ruining my hopes of getting a free ipod. However, I was able to get lucky and get a 5GB Creative Zen Micro off ebay for $46.

MadTim is offline -Hacks Newbie

Yep...
    Theres two kinds of those "free" sites...
    The ones that have you try to get your friends to sign up for offers, and the ones that have you doing them yourself...
    The one linked to on this site is one that has you doing them yourself...
    But I had my dad look at some of the offers and he ended up buying a trial of trimspa which meant bang! theres about $6 bucks of that $60 that I didnt have to pay for...

cls
    cls is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jUmPeR
    NOTHNG IS FREE in this world for intice you would think it would be free to take a pooh but guess what water a suage cost a pretty good bit
    jumper DONT STEAL AVATARS! that one is from bellyofdesire

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast