Thread: Console Grab -> PSP, Xbox 360, PS2

zabbyh is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Free Xbox 360, Free PSP, Free PS2, Free Nintendo GBA, Free Xbox, Free Nintendo DS & More.

All you have to do is use my referral code below, register and complete an offer. The one I recommend is to register for an egg card as that isn't gonna cost you anything. Get approved and you have completed your offer. Then email friends and get them to do the same with your referral code. Depending on what console you go for you only need to refer a fixed number of referrals.

Removed

I Just wanna see if these things work, so If you guys are prepared to do this then.. Thanks.. It won't cost you anything so it is WIN WIN!!

http://www.alucard.cc

BeAkErOo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

pyramid scheme???????????

yeah right i can control my fingers in the excitement to click on the link ttttttvjehjsdn csnms,smnclxsacn,acnzkjad nmc xzn,hslnc,szmxKJ...........
    3DS: 4167-4567-3684

Quote Originally Posted by fredimaster
    pyramid scheme???????????

yeah right i can control my fingers in the excitement to click on the link ttttttvjehjsdn csnms,smnclxsacn,acnzkjad nmc xzn,hslnc,szmxKJ...........
    Yeah m8 it is a pyramid scheme, I don't like the idea myself but if it ain't gonna cost us anything it is worth a try to see if we get something out of it?. According to site 3 referrals gets you a GBA, 5 referrals gets you a Nintendo DS or PS2 etc.

So we can in turn fix the results by getting a number of people to do this. If we go for the egg option, once we get approved and the site updates with offer completed. We can then cancel the account with Egg. Don't use card, cut it up and close the account.

Anyways if you guys don't mind filling out online forms then do it, else don't bother as I don't really care how long it takes, I just wanted an Xbox 360 without having to pay for it.

Requires 16 referrals for deluxe edition.

The only next gen console I will be buying will be the PS3.

MaverickHunterZero is offline -Hacks Smarty

You realize they put your information in a database then sell it to advertisers who mail you and call you, generally harassing you. It's much easier to put in the boring hours at work, and buy the damn thing.

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickHunterZero
    You realize they put your information in a database then sell it to advertisers who mail you and call you, generally harassing you. It's much easier to put in the boring hours at work, and buy the damn thing.
    It states in the terms & conditions that they don't do that.

saxamufonne is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Yeah i did something like that and got my ipod (just for signing up to bingo) Now im getting one for my mate,
    go here if you want REMOVED and dont be stingy actually use my link.

MarsVolta is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

DO NOT post these

*Locked*

And to anyone else who makes one of these your thread will be deleted

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

also this is your first warning zabbyh. If you continue to post this then I will have to ban.