Thread: PSP wotn read mem sticks..

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Well Ive heard of this before I think. LUCKILY this is my 2.6 and not my 1.5 (THANK GOD) so I can send it in to sony, ro better yet, use my EB warranty thats gonna be up in a month or two anyway, and I can just etta brand new one right on the spot. So its not all bad sicne I get to get rid of the scratcj on my screen lol

But I still dotn knwo why ti stopped reading meh mem sticks :/

ElSenorPantelone is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Well, that's strange. Did anything happen to it, now be honest, seriously. I have never had any piece of computer hardware break on me just because. It always happened because I fucked with it somehow. When you insert a memory stick, does the orange activity light come on, or does it stay blank. Can you select memory stick from the game menu ...etc? If so, are they any icons, or are they incorrectly reporting no data?
    The only logical way of teaching is to be an example of what to avoid, if one can\'t be the other sort. - Einstein

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Nope, it wont detect the mem sticks at all, Ive tried all 4, and they all work on my 1.5.

Im not sure, i found out cuz I reset my PSP form playing soem homebrew on trhu GTA, and then I got that blue screen when I started it up, whcih reset all ym settings since it coudlnt load the font form the mme stick,a nd then I foudn out.

I looked into the mem stick slot and nothing is in there and nothing looks any different than the slot on my 1.5.

I tried teh old NES trick by blowing in the slot, guess that just dont work these days.. :/

O well, ym warranty was gonna be up soon anyway so it dotn matter cuz the EB warrnaty covers everything

zabbyh is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

When I bought a memory stick off ebay, it was faulty on arrival. How do you tell? Well the orange light stayed on continously.

Yours is not even reading from the memory stick, or thinks that no memory stick is inserted.

Have you tried resetting to factory settings?

Anyways as long as you have a warranty can't go wrong.

http://www.alucard.cc

ura E.L. fudge-packer is offline -Hacks Newbie

mine had a problem with the mem stick a couple of days ago. but i just took it out and put it back in and it worked fine. but at least it was ur 2.6 lol. oh yea, ur avatar kicks ass..again.
    http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/4229/niggers2cc.png
    RACIST BROTHER GETTING PWNED! *CLICK LINK BELOW \\/ \\/ \\/ \\/ \\/ \\/
    http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/80c6f41f20.jpg