Thread: Update Version 3.0

PSPfreakyaheard is offline -Hacks Newbie

:evil: WHEN IS THIS THING COMING OUT I AM WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twisted:

cls
    cls is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

aks sony....say that you are the biggest noob in the world.and want to know when its coming.

how should we know

nerodrago is offline -Hacks Neophyte

never, since everyone keeps asking they will skip 3.0 and go directly to 4.0
    Downgrade ANY VERSION psp to 1.0!!! Magic Melons 1.0!!! Pspcrazy, they like the botnet.

saxamufonne is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Yeah I have 3.00, if you want to upgrade you just need a 1.00 psp and 2.00 psp the you simply duct tape the 2.00 on top of the 1.00 and there you have it your brand new 3.00 psp and guess what its now worth 2 times what you could have got if you didn’t update it.

p.s. you can also do this with two 1.50’s but it better with the 2.00 and the 1.00 I hope this helps you out a little bit.

cls
    cls is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by saxamufonne
    Yeah I have 3.00, if you want to upgrade you just need a 1.00 psp and 2.00 psp the you simply duct tape the 2.00 on top of the 1.00 and there you have it your brand new 3.00 psp and guess what its now worth 2 times what you could have got if you didn’t update it.

p.s. you can also do this with two 1.50’s but it better with the 2.00 and the 1.00 I hope this helps you out a little bit.
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

nice one

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by cls
    Quote Originally Posted by saxamufonne

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

nice one
    LOL!! Funny shit man... FUNNY shit :P...
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com