Thread: Best Wireless Routers

PSPBMXkid is offline -Hacks Smarty

What do you guys (and girls) think the best wireless router is...i need one so i can set up my other computer that doesn't have internet on it yet, and i want it for my PSP...

and once i get my wireless router how do i set up a connection to the internet on my other computer without internet using the wireless router...

thanx

zero129 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Yes, this is a question i also wanted to ask.
    Another question i wanted to know is does every wireless router work with xlink kai??.

\"EA is like something that came right from star wars, they are the empire trying to take over all the small rebel game makers who stands in their way\".

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

^ read the sticky if you want to know what router will work. WRT54G v3- works.

ALSO: u made two topics about this... DeLeTe the other one.

zero129 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Neo_burn
    ^ read the sticky if you want to know what router will work. WRT54G v3- works.

ALSO: u made two topics about this... DeLeTe the other one.
    For as long as i've been here (Much longer then my join date) i've never even noticed that sticky :o .

\"EA is like something that came right from star wars, they are the empire trying to take over all the small rebel game makers who stands in their way\".

PSPBMXkid is offline -Hacks Smarty

Yea i searched all over for that sticky i cant find it anywhere soo could you help us out...i wouldn't have posted this thread if i could find the sticky