Thread: Fake mem sticks!!!

Lumir is offline -Hacks Newbie

Im not shure if there is already a post about this or not but i thought it was important to let people know there are fake mem sticks being sold on e-bay. I am currently investigating mine, and so far it dosent look like a ligit mem stick. I suggest you all check out this link and compare your mem stick with the pics it provides of genuine mem sticks.

http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=37838

please post feedback as this is a serious issue that can result in loss of money or worse.

contra24 is offline -Hacks Guru

well their was alot of takling about these fake memory card, but they say it works good, only thing they are cheap, so i wont mind to get a fake one if it works normally, no one yet complained about these fake card, and they r very cheap

try my 3.03OE-A installer here it\'s the best
    P.S DONT PM ME ASKING WHERE TO GET PS1 GAMES FROM

drmadcow is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

yeah i heard the only difference in how they work is like the real 1gig ms might have like 20mbs more then the fake ones. I wish i knew a place that sells the fake ones around where im at lol

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

yea, it was actually 30MB, and I woudl take that extra space over transfer speeds, but thats just my

psychokill is offline -Hacks Veteran

my 2 gig one i got off amazon cheap looked like the fake sony ones it works perfect im my psp and phone so if it is a fake they cant be that bad.