Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PSP StarCraft!!

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

This is awesome, go to the PSPUPDATES page, dude, I think I might actually donate for this, I mean, I shed a tear of happyness, do any of you have ANY idea how much time it has been since I shed a tear of happyness? About 3 years.. Lets us party.

*Takes out mary-jane stash and is going to give a little to all who like StarCraft + PSP and post here something positive about it*

killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

Dr. Nick is offline -Hacks Veteran

Umm, This will not be successfull.
    Its in Lua too, Lua sucks.

Dravas, stfu, who the fuck cares what you think or say (write in this case)....
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

shrimants is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

cesar, dont get your panties in a knot.

he is right, Lua sucks, its like using psp for calculator games.

never played starcraft, dont plan to either. comp sucks too bad :(

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Shrimants is right about Dravas being right.

Neo_burn is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

It looks/sounds okay....
    They should of done it in C because of the limitations of lua.Maybe if the game becomes extreamly good i would put it on my psp. I doubt they would even make this at all. Think about what they are trying to do here :o

Dr. Nick is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by p4ch3c0
    Shrimants is right about Dravas being right.
    p4ch3c0 is right

qwerty is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

]
    dravas is right about p4ch3c0 being right about Shrimants being right about dravas being right.

PSP 5.00 m33

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

qwerty is wrong.

Dude, anyway, I dont care if it runs slow, just said that its cool, well, I am willing to admit that LUA y slower than C but something is something. Anyway, atleast they ARE doing something, I mean, as far as I know none of you are doing anything for the game so dont judge!...

PS: shrimants, I think I am going to kill you :). You should download StarCraft and try it out, good game dude :P. Also, we will be fine as long as you dont insult the game... But dude, try it out, it should be like less than 200MB, probably 300 WITH the expansion.. So its small and I think it desserves a look...
    NewInfo2Day.Com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast