Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: starcraft psp v1.2a

emusoda is offline -Hacks Neophyte

source: http://www.psp3d.com/

Kid101skater, Idkfawin32, psp333, butterballer360, and Lil13lazin have just released a new version of StarCraft PSP, the homebrew clone of StarCraft, that was posted just yesterday. This time, it looks and feels a lot more like the real thing, check out the features below and download your copy now to try it out! Good work guys, the project is moving along pretty fast!

Update: If you downloaded v1.2a before this update was posted, please redownload the new version below. The download link was linking to the previous version, therefore you would have seen no changes in game.

Features/fixes in v1.2a include:
    - LUA player NOT required.
    - Improved graphics (transparency added).
    - 1 soundclip.
    - Movement/rotation of SCV.
    - EBOOT for all versions (now kXploited as well).
    - Backgrounds.
    - Loading feature.
    - Battery and time feature.
    - Fixed some bugs (there may still be a few).
    - Added command center and minerals (functions for them coming soon).
    - Some more minor extras.

Download StarCraft PSP v1.2a from PSP 3D here. http://psp3d.com/starcraftpsp.zip

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Cool, dude, thanks ;).
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Let us now steal all of their bandwidth.

Hey, is it me or does PSP3D website not open? I am downloading a GTA and slowed it down to .01kbps and it still wont open, does the website open for any of you? Or can anyone upload the file to megaupload.com? I really want to try it...
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

Dr. Nick is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by p4ch3c0
    Let us now steal all of their bandwidth.

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Thanks for the link p4ch3c0, if you ever want a movie or game tell me ;).
    NewInfo2Day.Com

Seraphic is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

No readme?

Anyway, where does the starcraftpsp folder go? (I know the other two go in GAME)

Thanks

emusoda is offline -Hacks Neophyte

what firmware are you useing for...

1.5 put the two folders in the game folder
    2.XX put the ONE folder in the game folder
    2.00 idk about

I did not try the first thing, I tried this, quite sad really, I would expect more that a picture you can move and when you click it makes a sound... I am sure anyone who know's good lua can make that in less that 30 mins...
    NewInfo2Day.Com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast