Thread: I have upgraded to 2.60

thamilton is offline -Hacks Newbie

:blush: is there a WIFI Sniffer that will work with this... I have tried the 1.0 nd 1.5 but when I try to start them I get coorupted data.

psiko_scweek is offline -Hacks Neophyte

are you using the GTA exploit?
    Regards,
    Psiko Studios

JohnWang is offline -Hacks Newbie

I am sorry, but why did you update to 2.6? If it was becuase the wifi sniffer came up as corrupt data I feel very sorry for you. The only reason it came up as so, was because you had installed it wrong. I am not sure if it even works at all on 2.6

psiko_scweek is offline -Hacks Neophyte

yeah even though they have wifi working in usermode now, im not certain that the wifi sniffer will work for 2.6
    1.5 forever!
    Regards,
    Psiko Studios

thamilton is offline -Hacks Newbie

I upgraded the day I bought this. I did'nt know any better untill I came across this site. Can I go back to 1.5 and what is GTA exploit?

Calo is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

ok what version is your psp i it is 2.00 u can downgrade if its anything over 2.00 u can't

the gta exploit lets u run u homebrew on 2.01 and higher throught the savepoint go to fanjita's website it will explain alot

but if you do have a 2.00, i advise u to downgrade the best homebrew is out for 1.5

PrOpEd-Up-PsP is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by calo05
    ok what version is your psp i it is 2.00 u can downgrade if its anything over 2.00 u can't

the gta exploit lets u run u homebrew on 2.01 and higher throught the savepoint go to fanjita's website it will explain alot

but if you do have a 2.00, i advise u to downgrade the best homebrew is out for 1.5
    dam read be4 u post it clearly says i upgraded to 2.6 in the title :P:P
    i got a psp giga pack and it came with v2.00 and my m8t bought 1 at the same time with me and he got v2.01 hehe THEN IT GOT ROBBED!!! now got a ceramic white 2.6

My b-day is on the same day as Spartan 117! you know your jelous

DJ REMY is offline -Hacks Smarty

I dont get it why evryone thinks 1.5 or nothing. THis site is PSP HACKS, not PSP VERSION 1.5 HACKS!!
    2.6 is fine, i think its what someone wants. As far as wifi sniffer on 2.01+, i dont think it works.
    \"You don\'t know the power of the dark side, I MUST obey my master.\" Darth Vadar-Return of the Jedi