Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Firmware 2.7 Released tomorrow (Japan)

Dr. Nick is offline -Hacks Veteran

http://www.jp.playstation.com/psp/update/ud_01.html
    Translation

April 25th of 2006 (the fire) from around o'clock of 14, update of system software version 2.70 is started.

Start of update of system software version 2.70 is April 25th of 2006 (the fire).
    Version of the system software which presently can be downloaded is 2.60.

* This corporation network use other than the formal update data which is offered with the going by way of or UMD ョ and, as for update other than the method of informing from this corporation in order not to do, note. When renewal of substance function it does in illegitimate state, not only not doing operation guarantee, it is outside the object of repair and guarantee.
    * When version of the system software of the PSP ョ [ it becomes version 2.70 ], it is not necessary to update. Concerning the version of the system software, [ setting ] -> [ substance setting ] -> [ please select substance information and ] verify the " system software ".
    * Guide: As for this update, for the Japanese country the PSP ョ (the PSP-1000 series) it is for the customer whom you purchased. As for the customer of area the other than Japan, download please be modest. When preparation is prepared, it guides with the Web sight and the like of the every place limits. Operation guarantee when the PSP ョ other than above-mentioned type name is updated has not done.

CAUTION: This update is only for customers who obtained PSP ョ (PlayStation ョ Portable) for Japan (PSP-1000 series). Upon completion of preparing, we will announce update information for the other countries/areas customers via SCE Group Web Site OR other channels. For these customers who obtained PSP ョ cIn the other countries/areas, please DO NOT update PSP ョ through this web site. There are No guarantee of proper operation of the other PSP ョ.

The main function which is renewed with system software version 2.70

Network

* [ It reached the point where the Macromedia ョ Flash ョ contents can be played back with Internet browser ].
    * The Flash ョ contents are played back, it is necessary [ with substance setting ] of the PSP ョ to make function effective.
    * Macromedia ョ Flash ョ Player 6 is loaded, (as for part function non- correspondence).
    * [ [ Connection setting ] was added [ to setting ] of Internet browser ].
    * [ It reached the point where the audio contents of the channel which is registered with the RSS channel ] can be retained in the " memory stick duo ".
    * [ [ Automatic operation ] was added [ to rate modification ] of the location free prayer ].
    * Concerning the location freebase station as for details, the http: Please view the //www.sony.co.jp/locationfree/psp.

Music

* The file extension of the AAC format which it can play back was added.

Setting

* [ [ The Flash ョ Player is made effective ] added to substance setting ].
    * It sets, connection to Internet is necessary.
    * [ Simple body letter Chinese language and complex body letter Chinese language were added [ to indicatory language ] of substance setting ].
    * [ RSS channel setting ] was added.
    * [ In video setting ] [ UMD™ The Video L ・ R button ] was added.

In addition

* The phenomenon which is being less crowded capacity above the 2GB and occurs when using the " memory stick PRO duo " was cancelled.

*4/24 presently, with the memory stick PRO duo which is sold in the Japanese country as for this phenomenon we do not occur. Concerning details this

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Blast you dravas! You posted this like 5 mins. before me.. Well, I am off to class, when I am back the download will be available and I will know 100% sure if its available or not. And imagine homebrew without GTA, lol, that would be hilariouse! Well, cya guys!
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

_foxBlade32_ is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

If this is real, i hope sony missed a loophole so that it can be exploited :bucktooth:

psiko_scweek is offline -Hacks Neophyte

if it can be coded, it can be hacked. heh
    Regards,
    Psiko Studios

dracule is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

umm, im not much on homebrew so ill probably get this. but if i own umd movies(NA versions), download japanese 2.7 will the region code change on my psp so i wont be able to watch them?

Fd! will forever be my hero. Please take the time to vote for my group for Ecomagination: here Thanks for voting FD., Jibbz, OGTiago, Scorpus, Jsamp, killaj

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

hey drav, if this is true you lost the bet.

p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Damn.

I didn't notice it either...

Mesut is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

thats cool but i dont want to update plus maby you can watch youtubes. videos
    PSP SLIM BLACK FW 3.71 M33-3
    PS3 Eu FW 2.01 + Motorstorm
    PSN = MesuT_PKK
    --On-Line Games--Infrastructure--

waterbottle is offline -Hacks Neophyte

p0Wer is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by waterbottle
    PSP®「プレイステーション・ポータブル」のシステムソフトウェアは、随時提供するバージョンアップによって様々な機能追加やセキュリティの強化を行っております。お客様がお持ちのPSP®のバージョ ンをご確認のうえ、常に最新版にアップデートしてご利用ください。

Thats for JAP PSP's, not EUR or US.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast