Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Taking notes in class

Sweetnlow849 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Ya i was wondering if anyone has that cool teacher that lets you listen to mp3's and talk onyour phones. well that would b cool if u type really fast on PSP and use notebad to take nots on psp i wana try it lol.

F**** Katrina New orleans will rise again

Foxhound is offline -Hacks Veteran

if I saw you taking notes in class with your psp i'd rob you after school.

but all seriousness aside, most teachers wouldn't let you, because you'd cause a disturbance in class with all the kids wanting to see it and such, and there is no way you could take notes with the psp.

but some teachers are cool. mine used to let me take notes with my laptop. and during those last few minutes of class when the class work was over they used to let me play games on it (I used to be obssesed with UT)
    Vote Foxhound for SM...bitches

Demon rape

Lol I Need To Get Real Hahahahha:)

nemesis_256 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

WTF, stupid teenagers, wait till you're in college. Teachers aren't supposed to let you "listen to mp3's and talk onyour phones". That's just retarded! Hearing a phone ring in class pisses me off. If they need to take the call they get out of the class.

About taking notes on the PSP, haha, yeah right. Inputting text on that thing is SOOOOO slow. Plus they'll think you're playing a game anyway. But a laptop is usually fine.

p4ch3c0 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Whatever happened to using a pen or a pencil and a sheet of paper?

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Or... If you are really lazy record yourself talking... My teachers allow that.... But yeah, PSP is way to slow to take notes..
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis_256
    WTF, stupid teenagers, wait till you're in college. Teachers aren't supposed to let you "listen to mp3's and talk onyour phones". That's just retarded! Hearing a phone ring in class pisses me off. If they need to take the call they get out of the class.

About taking notes on the PSP, haha, yeah right. Inputting text on that thing is SOOOOO slow. Plus they'll think you're playing a game anyway. But a laptop is usually fine.
    hey man(or what ever you are) chill out it was just an idea ok?

R2DMP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by CesarAndreu
    Or... If you are really lazy record yourself talking... My teachers allow that.... But yeah, PSP is way to slow to take notes..
    *OFF TOPIC*
    I did that once...but there is always people talking in my classes soo u would here the teacher talking and then all of a sudden u'd here..."do u have a peice of gum"...."man this is stupid"..."hey can i borrow a sheet of paper"....i even picked up on some really crazy conversation....

cookie2rule is offline -Hacks Member

i can't afford a laptop to do work in class so i normal you a pen ( it uses ink ) you know ?andy
    wOoOoOoOoOoO psp v1.5 with 400 movies two 2gb mermoy sticks and a whole lot of fun !
    ! BOOSTER !
    i think everyone should do this after what he did for us !
    ! hopefully he will come back :> !

Ing
    Ing is offline -Hacks Newbie

tea im a pen and notepad kind of guy. But using a laptop not a bad idea. I can type faster than i can write
    --Ing

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast