Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Donkey 64/Ultimate 64 emulator proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  
  1. #1
    restless5150 is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    smoking rocks
    Posts
    1,128
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    where the hell is it? I didn't wanna ask in the other thread....seing as how it should be reserved for Monkey (please come back)


  2. #2
    Joe88's Avatar
    Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    12,704
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    yea I think we should of made a new thread a while back before monkey got pissed off.

  3. #3
    zero129 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    324
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Well that title is a little missleading...

    And the is no proof except for a few easy to fake videos that's trying to be passed off as proof..


    \"EA is like something that came right from star wars, they are the empire trying to take over all the small rebel game makers who stands in their way\".

  4. #4
    Damned_Wolf is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Where is Yesenia btw?
    PSP specs: 3.03 OE-C PSP, 1GB SD MS, 2G Sony MS

  5. #5
    The-Horny-Antilope is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden :)
    Posts
    684
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Here's the proof:
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Horny-Antilope
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPuserI0
    hey horny antilope person, you really need to get a life because you think everything is fake. i told you that it takes the whole 15 seconds of the video to just load the rom and show mario64 barley starting. why dont i do this horny antilope guy. why dont i start the emulator then in 15 seconds push the psp up my nose and then pull it out from my right ear and then flip it upside down while i am sticking a piece of paper on the psp that says i am pspsuser10 and then shake the psp while i try to exit the emulator all under 15 seconds. maybe then that would convince you that it is real
    alll you need to do is to film you playing a N64 game, actually using the controls and use it. now you will off course use "i cant hold both the camera and control the psp at the same time", but you can just put them like this:
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3...onpuppy2eh.jpg
    you can even do it long after you loaded the rom, long after it started, at whatever level, just show us controlling the game AND MAKE IT VISIBLE THAT YOUR PSP IS NOT ON HOLD. You have no excuse not doing this. unless you do this, you have proven PSDonkey is fake.
    PSPuser10's respond to that:
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPuserI0
    i dont have a dad i only have a mom and my uncle oly has a camera and not a video camera. my mom doesnt like it that i keep asking her to use her cellphone. i made 5 videos already. why cant you just believe me. i am not making it up that i have PSdonkey's emulator i swear! how about someone come over to where i live and come to my house or meet me after school so you can see the psp for yourself and play mario64 on it or mariokart on it yourself but dont try to steal it from me. i live by yesenia.
    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/view...?id=26862&p=14

    need illegal downloads, warez, PSP ISOs, DS roms, PS2 ISOs, XBOX ISOs etc but don\'t know where to find them? Look no further. Click HERE

  6. #6
    The-Horny-Antilope is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden :)
    Posts
    684
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    HERES SOME MORE:
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Horny-Antilope
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPuserI0
    i will try to make another video later when my mom gets home. i will show the emualtor loading and stuff so you all can see its real. who is your favorite character in super smash brothers? when i try to play as donkey kong in super smash brothers, that green clothes guy link always beats me on the psp. who should i choose to beat link?

    Cmon PSPuser10, you should be aware of that there is no longer any way to keep your flamebait going. I can drag the ownage I've layed down on you even further if I like, I can take screenshots of those unanswered PMs I've sent you and post them, prooving further that you cannot proove PSDonkey is real
    You will not take the video I told you to. Many people have asked you to make videos, but then you ignore what kind of video they told you to make and you make some kind of version of your own, then people point out why it is fake, then you tell them to stop flaming and make another stupid video which doesnt proove shit, then people tell you EXACTLY what kind of video to do, and then you make some kind of version of your own (you're doing this now, i have clearly requested you to post a video of gameplay.... meaning that when you post the video not containing gameplay, it will result in self ownage in its purest form), and it goes on like this.... but its not working anymore. Why?
    1.You cant just keep rehashing the same shit all over again and expect a successfull flamebait. I mean look at this:
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPuserI0
    PSdonkey's emulator is real pkmaximum. just because my mom's cell phone doesnt record more than 15 seconds of video doesnt mean that it is fake. hey pkmaximum dont post in here unless you have somthing to contribute. stop making your posts go up by flaming because nobody cares what you say anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPuserI0
    ultimate64 by PSdonkey IS REAL! i have been playing it for days now and i have even showed videos of me playing it to. i am going to try to make another video later to. stop hating PSdonkey and stop flaming in these fourms. if you can't say something nice then dont say it at all.

    Oh my god! I mean look at these two message, they are both basically the exact the same And this is only IN ONE THREAD!!!
    I have never seen such horrible rehashing of flamebait in my life... and trust me.... I have seen the worse of rehashing of flamebait
    The only reason this flamebait is still going is because its on a website where flamebaits are uncommon..... you are terrible at it. I dont know what kind of satisfaction this kind of flamebait gives, since you are not getting any challenge....
    but well, the most likeable is that you have tried doing flamebaits on other websites, flopped there, and then since your life is so sad, empty and lonely you still keep on doing it in the need for attention but on a webite where its easy as fuck

    2.I will keep pushing you to make the video I requested. Until then, you will remain owned, and get self owned for every video you post without us seeing actual gameplay. And you can find a camera other then your moms mobile, i know most people who get this involved into flamebaits usually are lonely (even though most people who suck at it stop...:S), very lonely, but you cant be so lonely there is noone you cant ask to borrow a camera. And no, dont use this as an excuse now to not film the video, filming a gameplay video is very possible in 15 seconds.

    Accept it, this flamebait is dead, and there is nopthing you can do to relive it. during all this time ive been gone and after your post, there haven't been more then 3 posts (disincluding those by me and you). I have never in my life seen such a radical decrease in flamebait in my life.
    Deal with it. noone cares about your flamebait anymore. there are no doubts left that your PSDonkey isnt real. Your flamebait=


    Now you will offcourse ignore this message, self owning yourself by doing so


    This is all the proof we need hes faking it, he has no proof and has proven he cant prove himself right

    Not that I mind him staying. Watching him trying to keep his flamebait alive is amusing. Hes a great laughing stock


    Quote Originally Posted by PSPuserI0
    i already showed lots of videos of me playing the emulator and i am going to try to make more.
    no you havent

    need illegal downloads, warez, PSP ISOs, DS roms, PS2 ISOs, XBOX ISOs etc but don\'t know where to find them? Look no further. Click HERE

  7. #7
    PrOpEd-Up-PsP is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    look just stop talking about it , he said he isint releasing it and if it was real then obviously would be released , we DONT want anymore pictures or vids by him , please guys stop talking about it , that way it will go away and maybe bring monkey back
    i got a psp giga pack and it came with v2.00 and my m8t bought 1 at the same time with me and he got v2.01 hehe THEN IT GOT ROBBED!!! now got a ceramic white 2.6

    My b-day is on the same day as Spartan 117! you know your jelous

  8. #8
    PrOpEd-Up-PsP is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PSPuserI0
    hey why does that horny guy follow me everywhere i go? hey horny guy, i am not gay if you are trying to get me to like you or something. i like girls not boys sorry. if you are horny so much, you should talk to drmadcow or something because he will take care of your hornyness for you because drmadcow likes to stick his thingy in other peoples butts. that should get rid of your hornyness
    kk flaming other members , reason to ban , he is bs rofl
    i got a psp giga pack and it came with v2.00 and my m8t bought 1 at the same time with me and he got v2.01 hehe THEN IT GOT ROBBED!!! now got a ceramic white 2.6

    My b-day is on the same day as Spartan 117! you know your jelous

  9. #9
    kylej is offline -Hacks Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    forest lake, Minnesota
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    yes it is fake. if it was real it would be released
    W4T3R - Incredibly Funny Funny site, check it out.

  10. #10
    Staind is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    417
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PSPuserI0
    hey why does that horny guy follow me everywhere i go? hey horny guy, i am not gay if you are trying to get me to like you or something. i like girls not boys sorry. if you are horny so much, you should talk to drmadcow or something because he will take care of your hornyness for you because drmadcow likes to stick his thingy in other peoples butts. that should get rid of your hornyness
    You seem to really like PSdonkey though

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •