Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: White PSP for everyone??

UltraNEO* is offline -Hacks Smarty

According to sources, apparently... Sony is to release the 'New White' PSP as a low price platinum range - and it's gonna be for everyone! (if your in europe) I'm wondering is it the same or similar to the 'limited edition' Ceramic White PSP? That some of us already have and foolish people paid premium dollar for? - only just because it's white? (you morons) Those new kits are available from May 15th for €249 or £180. - that's gonna throw a spanner in the works for ebay ripp-off merchants everywhere... *laughs* also, Sony also plans to bring out more interactive city guides and PlayStaion.Spots for the mass market.

:D:D

PSP-1000 (CW) cfw 5.00 M88-4, PSP-3000 (white) ofw 5.50, PS3-CECHA00, 500Gb HD

drmadcow is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

yeah even if the new white psps cheaper i'd rather have a old 1.5 white psp instead hehe. the new white psp's will probally have 2.7 =(

R2DMP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

thats pretty old news...i think i saw an ad on a website about that like a month ago....oh well good to see that its confirmed

Woodz is offline -Hacks Member

ye, ther will be 2.01+ so i im not interested

psychokill is offline -Hacks Veteran

yep saw them in game today and was thinking i bet it anoys a few people

MAB_Leeder is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by UltraNEO*
    Those new kits are available from May 15th for €249 or £180. - that's gonna throw a spanner in the works for ebay ripp-off merchants everywhere... :D:D
    €249 or £180 ????? whoaaa thats a lot, even 1.50 white ones are waay cheaper on ebay and such..

UltraNEO* is offline -Hacks Smarty

My point being... what's 'NEW' about it? other than the firmware (like who wants anything other then 1.5 anyway?)
    Like, when Nintendo re-released the Gameboy, they made it smaller, and smaller... this, all i see is, the KCW-1000 ceased to be an limited edition - why's that a good thing?

The only limited thing about it, IMO... No access to home-brew, or ISOs!
    Oh.. and it's probably Made in China! = it's wank!

OK.. Who has one that's actually stamped "Made in Japan"?
    http://ultraneo.com/arc/06/01/28/02841/000984
    PSP-1000 (CW) cfw 5.00 M88-4, PSP-3000 (white) ofw 5.50, PS3-CECHA00, 500Gb HD

Syn13 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Personally I find the glossy black PSP sexier, I got suckered in by the extremely low price and the words, "limited" and "special"! :mrgreen:
    Yup I'm thinking aside from where it's manufactured and 2.60/2.70 firmware, its basically no different from the original Ceramic white that was released in Japan.

Crocodilius is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

id love a silver psp.... i already got a silver ps2, a silver tv, a silver cd player, a silver ipod, a silver bass guitar......... I love silver!!!!!!!!!!!

The Brand new Forum dedicated to PS3 & PSP Gaming/Hacks/Homebrew/Reviews/Tutorials and everything else in between. The latest installment in the Hugely successful "-Heaven" franchise. Visit NOW!

cookingfat is offline -Hacks Ninja

I feel lucky to own a white 1.5.

I used to have a black one, but I think the white ones look much sexier, plus they don't show up fingerprints as much.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast