Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The Old Switch-a-roo

drmadcow is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Yeah this guy my gf's nephew brought over his PSP. I got it downstairs here w/ mine he got it with 2.5 then up'd it to 2.6 so what I did was take out the battery and analog nub and swap em with mine. Then I got to looking at it and my faceplate was a lil scratched at the bottom (not on the screen itself) so i took off the whole faceplate n swaped them (black to another black one..) and swaped the whole analog thing too (mine had a lil wear n tear). Now I can't just take the whole PSP (if I could get away with it tho..) so I guess I'm officially outta ideas of what to swap out for new parts...

Edit1: Man my PSP feels almost new agian!

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

that's dirty, man. sweet, but dirty...

PrOpEd-Up-PsP is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by drmadcow
    Yeah this guy my gf's nephew brought over his PSP. I got it downstairs here w/ mine he got it with 2.5 then up'd it to 2.6 so what I did was take out the battery and analog nub and swap em with mine. Then I got to looking at it and my faceplate was a lil scratched at the bottom (not on the screen itself) so i took off the whole faceplate n swaped them (black to another black one..) and swaped the whole analog thing too (mine had a lil wear n tear). Now I can't just take the whole PSP (if I could get away with it tho..) so I guess I'm officially outta ideas of what to swap out for new parts...

Edit1: Man my PSP feels almost new agian!
    very tight , he sounds like a kid :| , and wouldnt have the balls to do that
    i got a psp giga pack and it came with v2.00 and my m8t bought 1 at the same time with me and he got v2.01 hehe THEN IT GOT ROBBED!!! now got a ceramic white 2.6

My b-day is on the same day as Spartan 117! you know your jelous

contra24 is offline -Hacks Guru

drmadcow are serious? :o
    how old ur gf nephew? man i bet this poor kid wondering why his new psp doesnt look new anymore like other kids psp not knowing there's evil guys in this world

shame on u drmadcow :|

try my 3.03OE-A installer here it\'s the best
    P.S DONT PM ME ASKING WHERE TO GET PS1 GAMES FROM

nemesis_256 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by contra24
    shame on u drmadcow :|
    No kidding, you damn sheep fucker.

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

I don't know how people find you funny so much. I don't think that is a kind thing to do at all. Seeming its a little kid. WERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF!!! You frieken prick! I can't believe some one like you could ever do that. All you know how to do is say horrible perverted things that are never funny to me and probaly to some other people. And to me all it seems like you do is spam across the forums saying perverted horrible things. Dr. Mad Cow here is a little tip for you GROW UP!!
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

i still say it's funny

Papitas is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Kinda wrong . I feel bad for your gf's nephew.

contra24 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by pkmaximum
    I don't know how people find you funny so much. I don't think that is a kind thing to do at all. Seeming its a little kid. WERE THE HELL DO YOU GET OFF!!! You frieken prick! I can't believe some one like you could ever do that. All you know how to do is say horrible perverted things that are never funny to me and probaly to some other people. And to me all it seems like you do is spam across the forums saying perverted horrible things. Dr. Mad Cow here is a little tip for you GROW UP!!
    pk c'mon dont flame drmadcow, i was kidding when i said shame on u to him, drmadcow posts are the funniest on all the forum, also it's not his mistake to steal parts from his gf nephew, he seemed a spoiled little kid who dont care about his stuff and drmadcow deserve them more than the kid

drmadcow by the way can u get me some buttons from ur gf nephew, lol,jk

try my 3.03OE-A installer here it\'s the best
    P.S DONT PM ME ASKING WHERE TO GET PS1 GAMES FROM

pspHappy is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

like taking candy from a baby
    lol

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast