Thread: Could not find specified file path...........IT WAS MY USB CABLE!

ckylesworld is offline -Hacks Smarty

I have a 1.5 psp and have been running homebrew and iso's for about 6 months using a 1gb sandisk mem stick. Every time I would hook it up and try to drag a iso over to the stick, it would start then in about 10 or so seconds I woul get a message "ERROR Could not find specified file path" I just assumed it was the mem stick and have called sandisk to get a replacement and everything. I thought before I send the stick I would try my friends usb cable first as a last resort, and everything went fine.
    I checked everything, it turns out it was my after market usb cable. I mean it wasnt kinked or anything, I have no idea how it went bad.

I just thought I would post this in case anyont else has this problem.

contra24 is offline -Hacks Guru

:)
    ok thanx for the info

try my 3.03OE-A installer here it\'s the best
    P.S DONT PM ME ASKING WHERE TO GET PS1 GAMES FROM

ckylesworld is offline -Hacks Smarty

No problem.

I had searched on here by the error code I was getting but all the threads said it must be the memory stick. But it turned out not to be :D

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Cool, thanks for the post. But I dont think this goes in general.. Not sure though :P.
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

cookie2rule is offline -Hacks Member

i love you ! i've had this promblem for about 3 days now wooooo thank you :>
    wOoOoOoOoOoO psp v1.5 with 400 movies two 2gb mermoy sticks and a whole lot of fun !
    ! BOOSTER !
    i think everyone should do this after what he did for us !
    ! hopefully he will come back :> !

drmadcow is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

my USB cable went bad it was the one that had the charger cord w/ it too =( It went bad a week after I got it =(