Thread: Does a custom PSP wallpaper improve or worsen battery time?

sol.ch is offline -Hacks Newbie

I notice that on the PSP main menu, the default background is an animated fluid background that's plain and also elegant.

Through PSPersonal and putting a wallpaper of my own in there instead, because it's not animated and such, would it actually improve battery time? Or does the PSPersonal just overlay the wallpaper on top of the animated fluid background and worsen battery time by having to keep two things up (the BMP wallpaper and the animated background) simultaneously.

Question of curiosity #2.

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

you're not getting how the background works. the background color (which is just a picture) and the waves are 2 different objects. changing the background with pspersonalize wont do shit for your battery life because all it does is change the picture it displays. the psp still has to keep those pixels a certain color all the time. you can turn the waves off with flashmod, but i havent noticed any difference in battery life

contra24 is offline -Hacks Guru

chnaging the background of your pc will affect your electricity bill?!!!! same with psp!

try my 3.03OE-A installer here it\'s the best
    P.S DONT PM ME ASKING WHERE TO GET PS1 GAMES FROM