Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: umm...Modchip question

itsalldasame2me is offline -Hacks Member

ok so we all know there is suposively a modchip coming out sometime soon. i was just wondering if it was possible that if the modchip was released before fw 3.0 or something, that in the 3.0 update sony made it so u couldn't update if u had the modchip installed. u know like if they had some kind of wierd sensor to detect if u had the modchip installed, so if u wanted to update, u couldn't? just wondering.

SirKillAlot is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker

Yea ummm... update 3.0 is in the far future... Im thinking late 2007 or 08.... if you get the modchip and it gets outdated and in order to work with the 3.0 update then your just gonna have to get the new one after that
    Vote for my first t-shirt design "Constructive Motion" if you dig simplicity!
    http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/72245

Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan

I think it wont get out dated because its a flash chip still so you still will be able to install future firmwares on it and then reisntall 1.5 a so on. Its still a flash chip just like the one in your psp already.

bceagles is offline -Hacks Member

You really think 3.o is gonna be late 2007? i was thinking early to mid 07 like feburary or march. Im thinking the 'Psp2" will be out by 08. but then again who knows.

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

PSP2 was a made up rumor.
    It doesnt exist, nor is there any plans for one at this time.
    And yes it is possible to check the hardware before update.
    Like xbox live does. If your system is modded , mod chips, bigger HD anything like that it will denie acess. It checks the bios.

itsalldasame2me is offline -Hacks Member

i know 3.0 isn't coming out for a while im just using it as an example. i was just wonderin if it was possible for sony to detect if their was a modchip in the psp

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

I think yes. But all you would have to do is remove it and then upgrade. Maybe they would release something that you put on your PSP before removing it an re-installing it. Like say, you install this X or Y thing on the MOD then remove it, upgrade, then place the mod again and you are done, of some shit like that...
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

nemesis_256 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by SirKillAlot
    Yea ummm... update 3.0 is in the far future... Im thinking late 2007 or 08.... if you get the modchip and it gets outdated and in order to work with the 3.0 update then your just gonna have to get the new one after that
    I disagree with that. The Playstation emulator should be around before the end of the year, and that is definitely worth more than just a ".1" upgrade.

Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan

i think 3.0 will be out around ps3 launch seems resonable, isnt the psp supposed to function along side a ps3, as of now theres nothing in the firmware to allow this to happen.

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by CesarAndreu
    I think yes. But all you would have to do is remove it and then upgrade. Maybe they would release something that you put on your PSP before removing it an re-installing it. Like say, you install this X or Y thing on the MOD then remove it, upgrade, then place the mod again and you are done, of some shit like that...
    you cant just remove it. the modchip is melted to the board with metal.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast