Thread: Tales of Eternia. New 1.5 and 2 gig mem card. Please help!!

JusPlayin is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi. I just bought a Mem Stick and PSP 1.5. I have a Patched Tales of Eternia Iso (w/ the japanese menu and voices and rest in english). I was wondern if someone can help get me started on how to properly set up so I can play Tales of Eternia off my Mem stick. I have no idea how to set up folders or anything for Mem stick so if someone can give me some pointers, it would help a LOT. Thanks.

Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan

post in help section no one will answer here

JusPlayin is offline -Hacks Newbie

THanks

Stealth is offline -Hacks Newbie

Okay, First of all you will need an ISO Loader. There are plenty out there. If you have a UMD of ANY game then you have more choice, if you dont have a UMD of any game then you can use Dev Hook which doesn't play too many games..
    What I do is, I use DaxZ Iso Loader. What you can do with that is compress your ISO's to the "dax" format, leaving you with NOTHING removed just a smaller size. You can run those dax files in Dax Iso loader.

Here is the version I use: http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/498

What you do is unzip it, then go to the Dax Creator, It will ask you to select an ISO, pick your Tales of Eternia ISO and then it will ask for what you want to save it as in Dax. That's pretty simple.

Next step is to select the DAXZISO and PSP folders and extract them to the root of your memory stick. It will automatically do everything. Now, Make a folder called "ISO" on the root folder and put your Tales of Eternia DAX or whatever in there. Now just go over to your PSP and go to the games thing and you will see the dax loader. launch it and then you will see your tales of eternia thing there. You can change your settings for it in the options, you will see the controls for it at the bottom left. It will automatically run at 333mhz which will drain your battery faster but you can change it to 222mhz (the original) in the options. This is pretty much all of it. Go on your tales of eternia dax and hit X and it will boot up =)

If you need any more info just reply to this thread i'll keep an eye on it.
    Hope this helped.

-- Stealth

The-Horny-Antilope is offline -Hacks Ninja

Now you better thank Stealth politely!

need illegal downloads, warez, PSP ISOs, DS roms, PS2 ISOs, XBOX ISOs etc but don\'t know where to find them? Look no further. Click HERE

Syn13 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Remember to check the 1.5 working ISO thread too, its updated frequently too.
    Short answer: Use the newst DAX, can't remember if you need to add anything else for it(the readme explain what you need) but its got every loader you need all in one. ToE is compatible with UMD emulator, and Iothers I thinkl.

Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan

hmmm im suprised people actually answered in this section