Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hey

chunkynotsmooth is offline -Hacks Member

Hey, I've been having some personal issues going on lately so I haven't really been on the computer *or doing much of anything lately*, just some personal shit. Anyone care to tell me whats been up

Hapiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone sees it but only you feel the warmth

GSisaac is offline -Hacks Smarty

Well im kind-of hungry so im going to go eat some raman. If you care.

1.0-> 1.5->2.0->1.5->2.71SE-C

Something that could lead to my doing of something productive ::stare::
    Hapiness is like peeing in your pants, everyone sees it but only you feel the warmth

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

that was weird O_o

anyway, i'll fill you in on the big stuff, but i need to know how long you were out first

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

N64 is slightly playable on the PSP.
    2.71 is the latest firmware.
    You can run homebrew on 1.0 to 2.6....
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

BOBGRYPHON is offline Banned -Hacks Smarty

there's homebrew now playable on 1.5 there's internet on psp u can charge the psp while playing

Hell's Hammer is offline -Hacks Hacker

I've managed to kill 2 of my PSPs and now I'm stuck with f.w. 2.5 for the time being. Sounds like you've been down and out.......How long have you been gone??

I don't really know. A month or two or three..I checked myself into south oaks about 3 months ago *er, a type of mental institution.* I've had the worst year of my life so far and i couldn't deal with it and I turned to alot of things, that I shouldn't have. No I didn't go emo :D

Hell's Hammer is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by chunkynotsmooth
    I don't really know. A month or two or three..I checked myself into south oaks about 3 months ago *er, a type of mental institution.* I've had the worst year of my life so far and i couldn't deal with it and I turned to alot of things, that I shouldn't have. No I didn't go emo :D
    I've been there myself. (things just seem to spiral out of control sometimes)Anyway you have my support, so just leg it out and keep your eyes on the future and try to leave the past in the past. Oh and self medication can really blow up in your face. (Trust me I know) Hope things start heading in the right direction, and stay strong, Later!

Thanks hammer. I don't really know what happened. I just lost control of everyting. It sucks to be the way I am right now. Worst of all, I can't crack myself up any more *right nows like the only exception hahaha* I lost my sarcasm there haha. it was a reallly bad experience but things are going in the right direction now. I hope :-/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast