Thread: Wheres Firmware located?

raw420 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have this idea that sounds really good in my head but I dont know if it would really work.First off I was wanting to know if the Firmware is encrypted on my PSP itself or on the memory stick?Can I possibly have diferent memory sticks with different firmware embedded on them,so I can play new games and get a couple emulators just by simply switching the memory sticks?Im pretty dumb when it comes to technology,so I figured I ask if I could make my ideas come to life,if anyone has any info to help me,PLEASE let me know.

Paco da Taco is offline -Hacks Smarty

Be thankful I got to ya before everyone else does. They hate this sort of question.

Again, this is one of those ideas that looks great on paper, but doesnt work. The firmware is located on a flash chip wich is soldered inside the PSP, so this wont work, unless you unsolder/reflash the chip. SORRY!
    Black PSP: 1.5 -> 2.5 -> 2.7 -> 2.71 -> 1.5->3.03 OE->3.5 M33 // --> 3.90 M33

TheAceOfHearts is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Thats what the modchip is for.. You would have to change the motherboard.... Too much work ;)... And no, dude, its not diffrent "memory cards"
    killaj said: there is one answer to one simple question as to whether a girl is attractive or not. One all-inclusive, unbelievably powerful question that you must ask yourself to determine if you think a girl is hot or not. Do you know what that question is? "Would I hit it?"
    If your answer is "yes", then that's all you need to know. Hit that shit. If your answer is "no", then leave it be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoko
    Michael said (5:41 PM):
    it doesn't really it just helps soften the impact of my tremendous cock once i grab them from behind
    NewInfo2Day.Com

I figured as such,things are never that easy,well thanks for the help yall,I really appreciate it.

I figured as such,things are never that easy,well thanks for the help yall,I really appreciate it.