Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: New Daedalus Version Pre R5 right here

weeles is offline -Hacks Newbie

I'm going to ignore all the flames, and I just want to say thanks for the update. Can't wait to test it out ^^"

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

I think this is the best N64 Emulator for PSP
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan

yea for now that is, if monkey resumes his It'll be better since his isnt a port

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Ya I can't wait for Monkey to get back to work on his emulator also! :)
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

dienasty is offline -Hacks Guru

same here i wana play conker on my psp one day that would be great =)

================ {~Flare-Fx~} ===============
    xX We Set The Trend.....We Set The Flare.....Flare-Fx Xx

drmadcow is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Donkey?! WTF dude just post your n64 emu it's much better then anything in the world anyways. It's the fucking greatest thing that ever happened to fall in my lap while on the toilet!!

TALL_GUY is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

just cus you can code in C(+,++) and give a couple hints here and there to newbs and compile someone elses code doesnt automatically mean you can code a n64 emu too. you cant actually expect us to still believe in your work after all the bs you've put us through so far. ill believe it when i see it :paranoid:

My signature clearly says that I am working on Ultimate64 version 2.20.

interesting, because im pretty sure i recall you stateing many times that a public v2 would be released at its current state. now you've gone on with out us?

i went and downloaded your video and its just as crappy as all the previous ones. you cant see you fingers clearly enough to know if your actually pushing buttons. also the clip ends just at the part where you might actually have to interact with the supposed emulator but "its you cameras fault"... how convenient :paranoid:

dude give the guy a lil credit...look in our programming section...he is helping everyone who wants the help on there and has succeded in speeding up Daedulus....he obviously is a gifted coder...is the emu real..i dont care right now.....but well see
    just cus you can code in C(+,++) and give a couple hints here and there to newbs and compile someone elses code doesnt automatically mean you can code a n64 emu too.
    where in this topic does it say he speed up daedulus? hmm.... no where. he said he enhanced it a bit, but for all we know it wasnt him. it could just be the improved code of strmnNrmn thats making the difference.

because he came to this website and many others under the rouge that he had an amazing n64 emu, but he wasnt guna release it and hes now giving tips on C(+,++) or whatever language but he has yet to release any good proof.. ANYTHING AT ALL... means he is still bs in my book. like i said.... ill believe it when i see it :paranoid:

in short donkey...

... untill you release something of YOURS.

Yo-ho.. yo-ho.. a pirates life for me...

restless5150 is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TALL_GUY
    just cus you can code in C(+,++) and give a couple hints here and there to newbs and compile someone elses code doesnt automatically mean you can code a n64 emu too. you cant actually expect us to still believe in your work after all the bs you've put us through so far. ill believe it when i see it :paranoid:

My signature clearly says that I am working on Ultimate64 version 2.20.
    http://www.orlyowl.com/orly.jpg
    http://www.orlyowl.com/sincewhen.jpg

interesting, because im pretty sure i recall you stateing many times that a public v2 would be released at its current state. now you've gone on with out us?

i went and downloaded your video and its just as crappy as all the previous ones. you cant see you fingers clearly enough to know if your actually pushing buttons. also the clip ends just at the part where you might actually have to interact with the supposed emulator but "its you cameras fault"... how convenient :paranoid:

dude give the guy a lil credit...look in our programming section...he is helping everyone who wants the help on there and has succeded in speeding up Daedulus....he obviously is a gifted coder...is the emu real..i dont care right now.....but well see
    just cus you can code in C(+,++) and give a couple hints here and there to newbs and compile someone elses code doesnt automatically mean you can code a n64 emu too.
    where in this topic does it say he speed up daedulus? hmm.... no where. he said he enhanced it a bit, but for all we know it wasnt him. it could just be the improved code of strmnNrmn thats making the difference.

because he came to this website and many others under the rouge that he had an amazing n64 emu, but he wasnt guna release it and hes now giving tips on C(+,++) or whatever language but he has yet to release any good proof.. ANYTHING AT ALL... means he is still bs in my book. like i said.... ill believe it when i see it :paranoid:

in short donkey...

http://www.orlyowl.com/goawai.jpg

... untill you release something of YOURS.
    did you even download this you peice of shit? Its obviously faster than the previos build released by Storming Norman. Look at his specs he released a while again....

the fps's are doubled

until you do womething satisfactory for the Homebrew community why dont you go eat a DICK?

church

Chewy954 is offline -Hacks Titan

restless you do knoe he's badmouthing donkey right?

kersplatty is offline -Hacks Smarty

hang on why are you all flaming donkey for, he has done you decent enough fgavor in actually letting everyone try out daedalus b4 its even been properly released...some people :evil:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast