Thread: Disk Size aspirations

ukpspuser is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thanks to Booster and the Devhook loader we now have a superb working loader for most available games on the psp to run on a 1.5 - although there are many compression tools available to use. We are still left with the paradox of needing more disk space available to us - I hate the fact that I can't have multiple ISOs and large MP4s stored on my PSP - why didn't it come with a HD just like the Ipod?

Current limits of 4Gb - potential for 8Gb viewable when they become available with a future firmware.

So we are at a crossroads where in order to use a larger MS we would have to upgrade and lose 1.5 functionality - there might be a way round this with the modchip (if genuine) that would allow us to use a 8Gb stick when it becomes available. But you know as well as I do that the price is going to be sky high for a 8Gb stick.

The point of this posting.....

I would like to see some hope on the horizon of a possible Hard Disk solution for the PSP - but this just seems a million miles away.

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

There is a Hard Disk for the PSP, Datel made one it is 4 GBs, I put a 40 in mine so I can fit all my PSP games. :)
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread

ukpspuser is offline -Hacks Newbie

Sorry didn't make it clear in my original post - I am talking about 20gb + storage :)

I know about the datel already