Thread: Microphone and Line-in recording

HaliG is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi, I was just thinking about USB Microphone and Line-in recording. If I'm right, maybe not, then there are USB Microphons, so If someone write a program to recording sound via USB you can make a recorder from your PSP. On the other side, if you are able to create reduction from, for example Disc-man to USB B mini, then you will be able to record music from CD to PSP. Microphone create sinus voltage, this create even Disc-man, so it should work at same principle. I just ask if is it possible. I'm a electro-technician, so it is just a idea from myself, not good in PSP architectury. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry for mine English I'm from Czech Republic. :)

Jaxx is offline Senior Member -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by HaliG
    Hi, I was just thinking about USB Microphone and Line-in recording. If I'm right, maybe not, then there are USB Microphons, so If someone write a program to recording sound via USB you can make a recorder from your PSP. On the other side, if you are able to create reduction from, for example Disc-man to USB B mini, then you will be able to record music from CD to PSP. Microphone create sinus voltage, this create even Disc-man, so it should work at same principle. I just ask if is it possible. I'm a electro-technician, so it is just a idea from myself, not good in PSP architectury. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry for mine English I'm from Czech Republic. :)
    it should work, now just get someone to write the code